Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,015
· Newest Rebel: Buchhalter

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [25 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [17 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [19 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [19 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 119
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
40th Anniversary Rewatch - A11 Bounty
Lurena
That was a nice rewatch, but somehow I was not very concentrated, so forgive me for not posting interesting comments.
Bye, see you next time!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Hugbot
Thank you for the company and good night! Oops

Nixxie
One Spare Part wrote:

Looking forward to Meeghat's big turn next week...and the look on Vila's face on seeing Avon adored!

teehee! only cos he wishes it was him!

BradPaula
Love the episode Bounty. And next week's is a good one too. See you all next week for Deliverance. Funny there isn't any banjo music in this one...
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Ellen York
Goodnight all!

Travisina
That was a fun non-watching chat - it was fun hanging out with you, even if I didn't actually watch the episode!

Hope to see you next week, but might be having a late-afternoon meeting. And who knows what the trains will be like...?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Travisina
Nixxie wrote:

yes, somehow him becoming a God humanises him.

Interesting comment!

meegat39
BradPaula wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Josette Simon coming to Cygnus Alpha 4.0!!!!!!!!!!!

I was really excited to read this, but having just read the post on Facebook about it, I was dismayed to realise that in order to benefit from this whatsoever, one must pay another 50. I'm not sure I am prepared to cough up this amount for one guest when we have all the others for 140 and this is quite a lot of money on it's own!

Oh- the outlay of money seems to be getting quite outrageous for this con. I don't think I'll be paying that for one guest....

Well I haven't decided yet but I will be thinking long and hard about it as it does seem a lot!

Luckily we took advantage of the offer of a signed photo when Ian had the 'evening with' the other year. We got our print- that's enough.

The thing is, I would have dearly loved to have been in on the interview with her but that's not included either unless you pay... sigh...
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

JustBrad
Travisina wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

Jenna taking pride in surviving ... does not sound exactly like someone who hits the self-destuct button!

We all know Blake was lying about that.

Not necessarily lying. There are countless examples where Blake is completely sincere, and completely wrong.

JustBrad
Nixxie wrote:

I never quite believed Blake touching Jenna's cheek like that - it just seemed odd somehow.

Insincere, perhaps. A weak and somewhat patronizing apology for not fully trusting her.

Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

Jenna taking pride in surviving ... does not sound exactly like someone who hits the self-destuct button!

We all know Blake was lying about that.

Not necessarily lying. There are countless examples where Blake is completely sincere, and completely wrong.

True.

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Josette Simon coming to Cygnus Alpha 4.0!!!!!!!!!!!

I was really excited to read this, but having just read the post on Facebook about it, I was dismayed to realise that in order to benefit from this whatsoever, one must pay another 50. I'm not sure I am prepared to cough up this amount for one guest when we have all the others for 140 and this is quite a lot of money on it's own!

Oh- the outlay of money seems to be getting quite outrageous for this con. I don't think I'll be paying that for one guest....

Well I haven't decided yet but I will be thinking long and hard about it as it does seem a lot!

Luckily we took advantage of the offer of a signed photo when Ian had the 'evening with' the other year. We got our print- that's enough.

The thing is, I would have dearly loved to have been in on the interview with her but that's not included either unless you pay... sigh...

Hi Meegat, it's not extra.

Ian has just confirmed the Evening is included if you are attending the con. The 50 was for people NOT attending the con.

It's free for con attendees. We just have to pay 15 for an autograph and 15 for a photo with Josette IF we want those (we don't have to buy them).

littlesue
BradPaula wrote:

Love the episode Bounty. And next week's is a good one too. See you all next week for Deliverance. Funny there isn't any banjo music in this one...

Oh...and there was me tuning up my guitar!
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

BradPaula
littlesue wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Oh...and there was me tuning up my guitar!

Hilarious lady!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.48 seconds
13,170,880 unique visits since 8th January 2014