Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 16

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,059
· Newest Rebel: Johnrcamm

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [32 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
16% [21 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
7% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 134
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
The Road to Hell...
THE DOCTOR ALT 8
Is paved with good intentions. Right?

I volunteered my voice for a nexus mod project.

I recorded the sound files but had to convert them to MP3 format for them.

This is what happened....

Well, I was not able to find any sound file there. Only text (and strange text)... Including your mail contact list and other things I don't really know what they are. I am afraid this is turning into too much of an issue; I really look forward to work with you, but if this amount of trouble is raised only for recording and sharing a file perhaps you should reconsider your idea of working on the mod. Please, do not think I am telling you not to; as I said, I need and want voice actors to work with. I just don't know if you are comfortable enough with the work-process and will be able to continue fluently and with no major issues if you are eventually accepted, when we hear and like the lines.

If you do want to continue, please send the audio files. As an advise, you can select the audio files and, with the audio files selected, right-click on one of them and choose "compress" or something like that. This will turn them into a .zip or a .rar file, much easier and lighter to send online. Once I get the .zip or .rar file, I decompress it here and find in it the audio files. You can send the audio files simply attached to the mail too, that wouldn't be an issue. I'm just giving you an alternative.

If you do not want to continue, we are kindly offering you the chance to step back from the project. It would be unfortunate, but your decision will be respected.

That's it then... We will be expecting the audio files to get to listen to them, or, in the other case, your resignment from the project.

What the bleep...?

And no... I am NOT the death of technology.

[large]I am the purple blasphemy![/large]

THE DOCTOR ALT 8
So I decided that I clearly require a better microphone. Anybody got any recommendations?
[large]I am the purple blasphemy![/large]

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.22 seconds
16,798,920 unique visits since 8th January 2014