Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,042
· Newest Rebel: Sirius Fox

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [29 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [18 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [21 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 127
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Series 5 on Big Finish.
Kerrie
It could be possible that series five could continue on Big Finish, I wish this was possible. But production rights get in the way..

Avon and the rest of the crew are not dead, just stunned...
Unsure Angry
Edited by Kerrie on 19 February 2018 07:24:31

bob79519
Kerrie wrote:

It could be possible that series five could continue on Big Finish, I wish this was possible. But production rights get in the way..

Avon and the rest of the crew are not dead, just stunned...
AngryUnsure

It's not going to happen, as the events were covered in the Lucifer trilogy.

BradPaula
I really don't see why Big Finish could not do a 5th series as long as Soolin is not used as per copyright issues. As in The Way Ahead from Big Finish, Glynis played a new character and it worked out well. She could be someone completely new in the crew for a 5th series. If you theorize that Avon, Vila, Dayna and Tarrant survived Gauda Prims somehow, why not? And I don't see any issues with the Lucifer trilogy. That is separate not only from the Big Finish discs but in my humble opinion, quite divorced from anything equating to the original Blake's 7. I'll jump on the band wagon and say, yes! Why not? Note: I'll be seeing executive producer and founder of Big Finish, Jason Haigh-Ellery in November and can put the idea to him and see what he thinks.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Kerrie
The Lucifer trilogy, could be a Parallel universe, like Afterlife by Tony Attwood could of been.. Smile

BradPaula
Kerrie wrote:

The Lucifer trilogy, could be a Parallel universe, like Afterlife by Tony Attwood could of been.. Smile

I will certainly agree with you on that! Grin
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Grade Four Ignorant
Third time lucky might be a charm, but I'm wary now of any continuation as it might end up being awful.

If they were to go that route though I'd quite like to see Terry Nation's proposed idea of Avon and Vila being the survivors and going solo.

sweevo
I've always felt that a 5th season would work best as a video game - the technology is advanced enough to integrate cinematic elements into gaming and deliver lifelike graphics and performances (look at the 2009 Ghostbusters game, which served as the unofficial 3rd movie). An open-world game la Grand Theft Auto could work well within the B7 universe, with the option to play as multiple characters, with each character having unique side-missions as well as story-based missions involving them working with other characters (as well as their own solo missions).

Grade Four Ignorant
I might have posted it before, but my idea for a fifth series would be to take it in a new direction.

Avon and Vila survived Gauda Prime but find themselves arrested and being transported back to Earth. En route, their prison ship is intercepted by a Federation cruiser and the two rebels are visited by a mysterious stranger who offers them a deal.

It turns out that their visitor is the new Federation President and he has come to talk to them about Servalan. The Federation is still splintered into factions and in order to consolidate his power he wants Servalan brought in for 'justice' - dead or alive. As Vila and Avon are amongst the few still alive who know Servalan and how she thinks, he makes them an offer - bring in Servalan and they will be pardoned for their crimes and allowed to disappear quietly. Knowing that the only thing waiting for them on Earth is a show trial and public execution, they agree to become bounty hunters for the President.

Servalan has also been busy, her Sleer identity has been compromised and she is on the run. On the frontier worlds she uses her wits, cunning and intelligence to stage a hostile takeover of the Terra Nostra and begins carving out a new empire for herself on the frontier worlds.

Vila and Avon are loaned an experimental new pursuit ship in order to find Servalan, but also have to deal with the presence of an ever vigilant Federation officer assigned to be their minder, who keeps ahold of the control for Orac and overall command of the ship.

MrEModels
Sounds good - pitch it!

https://www.facebook.com/MrEModels/
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.27 seconds
14,639,184 unique visits since 8th January 2014