Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,059
· Newest Rebel: Johnrcamm

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [32 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
16% [21 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
7% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 134
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Mutoid Apperances
MrEModels
Hey folks.
I was wondering some kind soul here would possibly be able to list the appearances and mentions of Mutoids in the series please?
Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/MrEModels/
briggsy1
Seek-Locate-Destroy was their on screen debut I believe.

Travisina
briggsy1 wrote:

It was their first mention, but I don't think they're seen on screen until Duel.

Some of the following information is from the Sevencylopedia:

Travis specifically requested mutoids to crew his ships in Seek-Locate-Destroy. Two were seen on Travis' command ship in Duel, one male, the other female with her previous name given as Keera. These were the first mutoids seen in any episode. At least 11 mutoids were seen in Project Avalon, only two discernibly male. One of the female mutoids was played by Glynis Barber.

Rashel in Weapon noted that a disobedient slave could be 'modified', possibly a reference to mutoid modification.

In Pressure Point, Servalan is accompanied by female mutoids when arresting Kasabi. Travis enters Central Control with two female mutoids. After his escape in Trial Travis was given a ship by Servalan with a mutoid replacement crew (though when next seen, on Exbar, he was accompanied by Crimos in Hostage). In Hostage the commander of the pursuit ship attacking Liberator has two female mutoid crew members. These have blonde wigs, rather than the tall black headpieces seen up to now, but in the last scene, Servalan is accompanied by a black headpieced mutoid.

Servalan's cruiser in the 3rd Season usually had mutoids present on the command deck. Mutoids are seen in Volcano, mentioned in Harvest of Kairos (Jarvik crewed three pursuit ships with mutoids when he planned his attack on the Liberator, being unwilling to let men die in what he knew would be a suicide assault). In Moloch, Servalan's aide on Sardos was a mutoid, killed by Lector.

Mutoids appeared only once in the 4th Season, accompanying Servalan on her visit to Bucol-2 in Animals. Avon and Soolin each shot one, the third apparently left with the ship. All three were female, and of a "model" not seen in previous episodes.

Have I missed any?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

rojkerr1
Mutoids on audio in Mark of Kane, Blossom...

MrEModels
Cheers folks! Info needed for an exciting new podcast series out soon Smile

briggsy1
Surprising that the mutoids were given a make over for S4 and then only appeared the once!

MrEModels
And with blond wigs...

Kerrie
A Mutoid was in the Blake's 7 Big Finish episode Mirror

Travisina
Kerrie wrote:

A Mutoid was in the Blake's 7 Big Finish episode Mirror

They feature in a number of BF / B7 productions. Travis I and Kiera are central to the novel Criminal Intent by Trevor Baxendale, which is set between Duel and Project Avalon.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

briggsy1 wrote:

It was their first mention, but I don't think they're seen on screen until Duel.

Some of the following information is from the Sevencylopedia:

Travis specifically requested mutoids to crew his ships in Seek-Locate-Destroy. Two were seen on Travis' command ship in Duel, one male, the other female with her previous name given as Keera. These were the first mutoids seen in any episode. At least 11 mutoids were seen in Project Avalon, only two discernibly male. One of the female mutoids was played by Glynis Barber.

Rashel in Weapon noted that a disobedient slave could be 'modified', possibly a reference to mutoid modification.

In Pressure Point, Servalan is accompanied by female mutoids when arresting Kasabi. Travis enters Central Control with two female mutoids. After his escape in Trial Travis was given a ship by Servalan with a mutoid replacement crew (though when next seen, on Exbar, he was accompanied by Crimos in Hostage). In Hostage the commander of the pursuit ship attacking Liberator has two female mutoid crew members. These have blonde wigs, rather than the tall black headpieces seen up to now, but in the last scene, Servalan is accompanied by a black headpieced mutoid.

Servalan's cruiser in the 3rd Season usually had mutoids present on the command deck. Mutoids are seen in Volcano, mentioned in Harvest of Kairos (Jarvik crewed three pursuit ships with mutoids when he planned his attack on the Liberator, being unwilling to let men die in what he knew would be a suicide assault). In Moloch, Servalan's aide on Sardos was a mutoid, killed by Lector.

Mutoids appeared only once in the 4th Season, accompanying Servalan on her visit to Bucol-2 in Animals. Avon and Soolin each shot one, the third apparently left with the ship. All three were female, and of a "model" not seen in previous episodes.

Have I missed any?

That's a pretty neat summary - I can't see anything missing.

Well apart from the fact the Mutoids in Hostage appear to be Margaret Thatcher Mutoids Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.50 seconds
16,798,135 unique visits since 8th January 2014