Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,006
· Newest Rebel: Hillsd67

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [25 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [16 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [19 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [19 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 118
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
40th Anniversary Rewatch - A7 Mission To Destiny
trevor travis
The episode: Albert Seven - Mission To Destiny
The date: Tuesday, February 13th, 2018
The time: 7.45pm UK time

Starring Gareth Thomas, Sally Knyvette, Paul 'Miss Marple' Darrow, Jan 'Hercule Poirot' Chappell, Michael Keating, David 'Gan' Jackson, Peter Tuddenham, Stuart Fell (who lives up to his name), 54124 and K9.

I realise that there is always great confusion about which episode we are going to watch, when it comes to Mission To Destiny, because there are several other episodes with very similar names. To clarify, we are not watching any of the following B7 episodes:

Mission To Dentistry:
Blake develops really bad toothache and is in an even worse mood than usual. But a trip to the dentist can cause problems… especially when the dentist is a big fan of Travis.

Mission To Dysentery:
Fending off ten Federation Pursuit ships simultaneously is never easy. But it’s even more difficult when the crew have diarrhoea, thanks to Cally undercooking her Auron Veggie Chilli Burgers.

Missionary Position on Destiny:
A Season C story. The Ultra recapture Dayna and Tarrant, and want yet more information on the human bonding ceremony (this story is banned in many countries due to its explicit content).

Mission To Dynasty:
Servalan and Alexis Colby both have problems with blokes called Blake… so they decide to pool their resources and also their shoulder pads.

Mission To Destiny Of The Daleks:
A Blake’s 7 / Doctor Who crossover episode, starring Gareth Thomas as Blake, Paul Darrow as Avon, Tom Baker as the Doctor, Lalla Ward as Romana, David Gooderson as Davros, Zippy as the Voice Of The Daleks, and Tom Chadbon as the naked, bound prisoner.

We are NOT watching any of the above five episodes, which all have to wait for another time. However, we are watching:

Mission To Destiny:
Avon and Cally solve a murder mystery on the Ortega, Blake goes off on a wild goose chase and then takes 5 minutes to do a journey which took 100 hours going the other way and then decides to be Judge, Jury and Executioner, and Travis does… well, nothing because he’s not in this episode.
Edited by trevor travis on 09 February 2018 15:05:09

JustBrad
i.imgur.com/070BXdR.jpg

Why, I can smile, and murder whiles I smile,
And cry 'Content' to that which grieves my heart,
And wet my cheeks with artificial tears,
And frame my face to all occasions.

Henry VI Part Three (Act III Scene ii)

trevor travis
Brad, excellent again.

If, of course, she is the murderer. It might be Sonheim. Or Mandrian. Or K9.

littlesue
Personally, I don't trust that Levett lady.
She seems to be eyeing up that rather nice computer expert!
I love this episode.
I know it has plot holes galore, but I don't care.
It has Stuart Fell's first appearance, falling off that cupboard, and he went on to fall off, fall in and fall over in several more episodes.
I'm not too sure about the guy with the wonky eye either.And we get to see so many mistakes,; Mr D's ring; Mr Thomas breaking the set and waiting to see if any one cries out 'CUT'.
They don't of course....
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Brad, excellent again.

Actually, the murderer is Blake. He blows up the ship, and we never actually see him deliver the musotope to Destiny.... Grin

BradPaula
Ah, darn, TT- I want to see Mission to Destiny of the Daleks now! On a day which has seen over 14 inches of snow here, not including the 8 inches already on the ground, you gave me a hearty couple of laughs with your MtoD parodies! Thanks.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

JustBrad
media3.giphy.com/media/LGG4JQIVBpzJC/giphy.gif

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Ah, darn, TT- I want to see Mission to Destiny of the Daleks now! On a day which has seen over 14 inches of snow here, not including the 8 inches already on the ground, you gave me a hearty couple of laughs with your MtoD parodies! Thanks.

Blimey, that's a LOT of snow!

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Blimey, that's a LOT of snow!

Photos on my FB page.

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Since the start of this winter season, we've had over 4ft of the dreadful white crud. We've also had a few +1-+5C days so we are currently at around 36 inches and it stared snowing again this morning..

Stupid cold weather.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

BradPaula
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz wrote:

Since the start of this winter season, we've had over 4ft of the dreadful white crud. We've also had a few +1-+5C days so we are currently at around 36 inches and it stared snowing again this morning..

Stupid cold weather.

A town about 15 miles to the south east of us is right in the 'Indiana Snow Belt' as they call it and has received no less than 133 inches of snow this winter! We've fared a bit better with maybe 4 feet of the stuff in total.

Travisina
Blimey. Sympathies to all you cold people.

Here in the UK we often forget how lucky we are to be cosily swathed by the Gulf Stream - were it not for that warm scarf, we would have a climate similar to Canada. Even so, it doesn't stop the country's rail network grinding to a halt at the merest hint of snow.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Ellen York
BradPaula wrote:

Stupid cold weather.

A town about 15 miles to the south east of us is right in the 'Indiana Snow Belt' as they call it and has received no less than 133 inches of snow this winter! We've fared a bit better with maybe 4 feet of the stuff in total.

Should I not tell you I'm just back from a Carribean cruise, a week lazing on the beach in the sunshine Wink

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
BradPaula wrote:

Stupid cold weather.

yuck..11 ft of the stuff. You can keep it,

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Travisina wrote:

Blimey. Sympathies to all you cold people.

Here in the UK we often forget how lucky we are to be cosily swathed by the Gulf Stream - were it not for that warm scarf, we would have a climate similar to Canada. Even so, it doesn't stop the country's rail network grinding to a halt at the merest hint of snow.

It shocked me to find the northern most part of Quebec (Gaspe) I've visited is south of London..48 50 N compared to 51 30N.

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Brad, excellent again.

Actually, the murderer is Blake. He blows up the ship, and we never actually see him deliver the musotope to Destiny.... Grin

Nice idea, Brad!

Cally: "But the equation doesn't even make sense. 8141<2.71828 isn't true!"
Avon: "2.71828 is the mathematical constant e, Cally! Those are letters, not numbers."
Cally: "But, in that case, the murderer is..."
Avon: "Probably."
Edited by trevor travis on 12 February 2018 22:15:34

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Sadly I shall not be able to join you for the re-watch..

Lorna
I wont be with you tonight as it is my Garden Club.
Have fun!

TheElfandherFriends
I'm joining you!

RB
Evening all..just popping in to say hello...
Back in a bit..

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.50 seconds
12,751,367 unique visits since 8th January 2014