Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 1
One Spare Part

· Total Rebels: 1,027
· Newest Rebel: Tarian10

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [28 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [18 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
15% [19 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 124
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Titan Find Federation Interceptor build
Coser
I have recently started a thread on my build of the Titan Find Federation Interceptor over on "Modelspace".

Having found no restriction to me linking to it here, I would like to invite you all to take a look throughout the year. My first posts and pictures are up, but are just of the parts as they arrived. I am currently cleaning the small amounts of flash from the model and washing it to remove any mould release before I correct some minor defects caused by bubbles in the resin and start to prime it.

The weather is not good enough to do any spray work at the moment, but I am helped in that endeavour by the fact that I don't need a fancy masking job for the paint [U.S.S. Enterprise N.C.C. 1701-D, I'm looking at you!] so hopefully I can get the priming and the base colour done over a weekend when it is (much) warmer.

The thread, which contains a link to the other Titan Find Blake's 7 models I own, can be found here http://forum.mode...post267316
"Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics, and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe, and Lao-Tzu, and Einstein, and Morobuto, and Buddy Holly, and Aristophanes…then all of this…all of this…was for nothing. Unless we go to the stars." Commander sinclair, Babylon 5.

MrEModels
Ah, that's a lovely model. Here's mine!

i.imgur.com/5pGuspg.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/MrEModels/
daro2096
It is called a pursuit ship not an interceptor. Mark ten starburst class pursuit ship.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.16 seconds
14,109,446 unique visits since 8th January 2014