Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatches - Australia
Spaceship Dispatcher
There have been suggestions in the past about rewatches timed for Australian members. If this were going to happen then either 1. you guys will need to PM each other or 2. you need to supply some info...

If you live down-under and are interested in a B7 rewatch:

# which time zone do you live in?
# what time of day is convenient?

The occassional morning rewatch UK time is not impossible for me, if there's enough interest.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

meegat39
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

There have been suggestions in the past about rewatches timed for Australian members. If this were going to happen then either 1. you guys will need to PM each other or 2. you need to supply some info...

If you live down-under and are interested in a B7 rewatch:

# which time zone do you live in?
# what time of day is convenient?

The occassional morning rewatch UK time is not impossible for me, if there's enough interest.

Same here!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

trevor travis
Looks like none of the Australian posters are interested... obviously they just like moaning about the UK-timed rewatches. Mind you, moaning is the Australian national past-time... especially when we're clobbering them in the Summer Olympics CoolGrinGrin

(Nothing like a bit of friendly Oz/Pommie rivalry Grin )
Edited by trevor travis on 14 March 2014 13:28:12

JustBrad
If you watch Star One in Australia, when Travis falls down the shaft thingy at the end, does he rotate the other way?

Tyce
trevor travis wrote:

Looks like none of the Australian posters are interested... obviously they just like moaning about the UK-timed rewatches. Mind you, moaning is the Australian national past-time... especially when we're clobbering them in the Summer Olympics CoolGrinGrin

(Nothing like a bit of friendly Oz/Pommie rivalry Grin )

Now there's a red flag to a bull!! So let me point out it's only those bloody whinging Poms you have to watch out for. LOL. They don't just whinge about the Olympics they whinge about everything!!! Oops I should know I have a couple of Pommy friends.... (they're my friends cause no one else will have them)...and boy'o'boy what a nightmare chatting or meeting up with them is. LOL

Just for the record it wasn't me who complained about the need for an Aussie Rewatch - however if one was organised I'd try my very best to join in. Monday nights are definitely out. But another week night would work OK. I could also do any weekend time except 4.30-7pm Sunday.
Edited by Tyce on 14 March 2014 14:23:25

Tyce
JustBrad wrote:

If you watch Star One in Australia, when Travis falls down the shaft thingy at the end, does he rotate the other way?

Bit hard to tell I've never seen him rotate in the northern hemisphere. LOL

Spaceship Dispatcher
@ Tyce

Which time zone do you live in? Is the country covered by three or four zones? I'm not completely sure.

Happy
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 14 March 2014 16:18:05
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Tyce
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

@ Tyce

Which time zone do you live in? Is the country covered by three or four zones? I'm not completely sure.

Happy

That's OK Space Dispatcher....'no one' is completely sure - LOL. We're getting better though. These days we only have different time zones because Australia is so large (east to west) (as opposed to in the past because the states couldn't agree/cooperate) - or in the case of Queensland - because of the cows....but that's another story. Oops I'm on the east coast (and not in Queensland) so I am currently on Australian Eastern Standard time which makes me 9 hours ahead of London.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you BTW - it's been a crazy month. Although having said that I notice that the Aussies don't seem to be champing at the bit to get an Aussie rewatch happening..... where's that patriotic spirit guys, Waltzing Matilda, meat pies and all that......Oops
Edited by Tyce on 12 April 2014 14:05:48

President Solvite
I'll join in on a rewatch seated upside down if it helps.. Grin

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Spaceship Dispatcher
Tyce wrote:

...I notice that the Aussies don't seem to be champing at the bit to get an Aussie rewatch happening.....

We noted that on this side of the planet too! Looks like its just you, me and meegat so far Grin

Joe Dredd
Tyce wrote:
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you BTW - it's been a crazy month. Although having said that I notice that the Aussies don't seem to be champing at the bit to get an Aussie rewatch happening..... where's that patriotic spirit guys, Waltzing Matilda, meat pies and all that......;X

Maaaaaate! It's a bonza idea but the last six or seven weeks have been crackers for me too. I've been flat out like a lizard drinking but thanks to Easter not being in the wrong place this year I should get a day or two off around then, if you want to schedule something then!

Joe Dredd
Thinks: was there a B7 filk to the tune of Waltzing Matilda ("Watching B7, watching B7, you'll come watch B7 with me") or did I dream it?

Tyce
Joe Dredd wrote:

Thinks: was there a B7 filk to the tune of Waltzing Matilda ("Watching B7, watching B7, you'll come watch B7 with me"Wink or did I dream it?

Yeah I think you're right there was...... LOL...... or is it that that thought is so crazy I now have those lyrics to Waltzing Matilda in my head. Oops
Edited by Tyce on 13 April 2014 15:18:18

Tyce
OK how about a Good Friday rewatch. Say 7.30pm Aussie Eastern Standard time - any further bids???

Now what's the most Australian B7 episode you can think of??? If you say 'City/Country at the Edge of the World" I may have to throw my boomerang at you.

meegat39
Tyce wrote:

OK how about a Good Friday rewatch. Say 7.30pm Aussie Eastern Standard time - any further bids???

Now what's the most Australian B7 episode you can think of??? If you say 'City/Country at the Edge of the World" I may have to throw my boomerang at you.

I'm away from Good Friday to Easter Monday, but the rest of you can go ahead without me. Happy

Spaceship Dispatcher
@ Tyce and JD

I'll be at work, but will look at your comments later in the day Happy

Tyce
Err OK how about Thursday at 7.30pm???

Thetis
I'm AEST, too. Is Thursday 7:30pm still a goer?

meegat39
Thetis wrote:

I'm AEST, too. Is Thursday 7:30pm still a goer?

I'll join you if I'm able to. Depends on the packing situation! What are you watching?

Spaceship Dispatcher
There's a chance I might be meeting up with Brad and Paula on Thursday, though the details are not confirmed yet, as they are hoping to visit an aircraft museum that's not a great distance from where I live; so I can't commit to any day for just over a week as I'm then working right through until the following Thursday. Don't mind me, I'll just join in with the next one as it looks like you have 3 or 4 maybe already for this week.

Happy

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.54 seconds
9,128,512 unique visits since 8th January 2014