Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 15

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,130
· Newest Rebel: Carlm

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [35 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [10 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [22 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [27 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 154
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - ASSASSIN - 20th Jan 2018
trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Avon is in need of rescue. I'll volunteer!!

I'm just counting my Vem... that should help.

Vems all ready!! Kneebrox is a great character...

Richard Hundrall is very good as Neebrox. It's thanks to this role that he was cast as the first Doctor in The Five Doctors a couple of years later (the original, William Hartnell, having already died).

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

What good luck, if each one of those agents weren't a client for at least 50 clients this scene would have cost the BBC a fortune.

Handy, that! Grin

Cunning!!Grin
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Tyce
trevor travis wrote:

While you're biding against each other and Servalan, I'm bidding for the blonde lady gunslinger Wink

LOL

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Richard Hundrall is very good as Neebrox. It's thanks to this role that he was cast as the first Doctor in The Five Doctors a couple of years later (the original, William Hartnell, having already died).

Yes, he looks quite a bit like him too. Is he still alive? I mean Richard Hundrall?
GARETH THOMAS: Paul is a very generous man, as a human being and as an actor. The programme couldnít have been made if we hadnít got on. Our working relationship was magic.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Tyce wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Really? I didn't know that. Very fitting - made a great Neebrox, and an excellent Doctor #1.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

What good luck, if each one of those agents weren't a client for at least 50 clients this scene would have cost the BBC a fortune.

Handy, that! Grin

Cunning!!Grin

To save even more money, only one of the agents is allowed to speak Grin Grin

Tyce
Tyce wrote:

OK I have 750 Vem, I'm just going to look for change down behind the couch.

1625 Vem, think I'd better get out my Tardis money box......

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Tyce wrote:

You need 2001 Vems at this point!

meegat39
Avon shows his compassionate side...

Tyce
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Handy, that! Grin

Cunning!!Grin

To save even more money, only one of the agents is allowed to speak Grin Grin

Maybe the others are mute and the mention of that in the script was cut during editing.

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

Tyce wrote:

Tyce wrote:

You need 2001 Vems at this point!

Shaking money box, shaking money box!!!!!

trevor travis
Dayna sees Servalan and tries to shoot her straight away. Thank goodness for that, after Animals, where her 'feud' with Servie is completely ignored.

Travisina
That fight scene is SO bad! Not enough coverage, so they re-used a wide shot and as many cut-aways as they could manage, but it's still rubbish.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Dayna sees Servalan and tries to shoot her straight away. Thank goodness for that, after Animals, where her 'feud' with Servie is completely ignored.

The whole of Animals is best ignored Pfft

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

That fight scene is SO bad! Not enough coverage, so they re-used a wide shot and as many cut-aways as they could manage, but it's still rubbish.

Nevertheless, I like it!

trevor travis
At a time in the early 80s when bright lighting was becoming the norm, the scenes on the ship are nicely atmospheric.

Tyce
Travisina wrote:

I didn't know that. :-)

meegat39
Piri starts her scared little girl act before she needs to...maybe to fool us?

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

At a time in the early 80s when bright lighting was becoming the norm, the scenes on the ship are nicely atmospheric.

Yes. There are some nice directorial touches in this ep - I do like the shaped-wipe transitions between scenes, very Star Wars!

Travisina
Tyce wrote:

Travisina wrote:

I didn't know that. :-)

Speaking as a former film editor, I can't help spotting things like that!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.71 seconds
21,513,633 unique visits since 8th January 2014