Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 5
Lurena, trevor travis, BradPaula, littlesue, Ellen York

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Vortex Magazine
Travisina
The latest issue of Big Finish's Vortex Magazine includes an interview with Michael Keating. January's issue has an interview with Gareth Thomas and in February's issue they interviewed Jan Chappell.

Vortex is free to down load in PDF or Word Formats from the Big Finish website here: http://www.bigfin...com/vortex
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
GoldChannel
slightly off-topic (but I didn't want to go on a tangent in the story-specific threads on this part of the forum): will BF be doing Chronicles or Full-Cast Adventures with the series 4 crew?
 
Gauda Cheese
GoldChannel wrote:

slightly off-topic (but I didn't want to go on a tangent in the story-specific threads on this part of the forum): will BF be doing Chronicles or Full-Cast Adventures with the series 4 crew?


No. My theory is they dislike season D (as mentioned in the Gift). Simon (for some reason I don't know so can someone tell me please?) won't do any stories and I'm not sure about Barber. There are though plenty that could be done with Avon, Vila, Tarrant and Servalan. There were a couple of episodes where just two characters went on missions, so for me this makes it more than ideal for some Scorpio Chronicles.

Anyway i'll check these interviews out.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...
 
Spaceship Dispatcher
David Richardson has said there will definately be no s4 audios in the foreseable future. However, he and others at Big Finish catagorically denied plans for other audios at the same time that are now on pre-order or my cd shelf - so you never really know! Something like a Scorpio Chronicle is probably most likely due to JS and GB not yet being involved and because Big Finish like to test the water with a cheaper production before committing to full cast. But as you say GC, the LC format would work better with s4 than s1-3 anyway so that wouldn't be a bad thing necessarily.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site
 
GoldChannel
that's a bit weird in my book!

Fancy ignoring a whole 'era' of B7 just because you don't like it. Imagine if the makers of Trek spin-offs decided they weren't doing any books etc about the TNG crew! lol
 
President Solvite
I'd never say never.. If there is enough interest I'm sure that something will come of it.

Even though Season D is my least favourite season, I would be interested in seeing some of the bigger picture at the time.. Perhaps another Blake story.. (I would like some other Jenna stories, but that seems unlikely)
 
http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Gauda Cheese
Is it a matter of enough interest? Is D disliked so much that BF thinks no one would buy it?

And Goldie, its just my theory, but its been what 3 years of new B& stories and nothing D related except maybe Darrow's books.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...
 
President Solvite
Personally speaking I much prefer the full cast audios over the LC's as a whole.. So if they were to do anything I hope they continue those, even if they are not as numerous as the LCs
 
http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Travisina
The April edition of Big Finish's Vortex Magazine includes an interview with Sally Knyvette: http://www.bigfin...ortex/v/62
Previous editions of Vortex include interviews with Gareth Thomas (January 2014), Jan Chappell (February 2014) and Michael Keating (March 2014) - and are all available free to download here:[url] http://www.bigfinish.com/vortex[/url].

You can read Horizon's interview with Sally Knyvette here: http://www.blakes...ticle_id=2 and with Paul Darrow here: http://www.blakes...icle_id=29.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
magnificat
Gauda Cheese wrote:

GoldChannel wrote:

slightly off-topic (but I didn't want to go on a tangent in the story-specific threads on this part of the forum): will BF be doing Chronicles or Full-Cast Adventures with the series 4 crew?


No. My theory is they dislike season D (as mentioned in the Gift). Simon (for some reason I don't know so can someone tell me please?) ...


Gauda: I may be off topic cutting and pasting here, but if you follow this TV Tropes link and scroll down, near the bottom of the "General" section, listed are JS's purported reflections on playing Dayna.
Edited by magnificat on 05 April 2014 14:20:06
 
Gauda Cheese
magnificat wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

[quote]GoldChannel wrote:

slightly off-topic (but I didn't want to go on a tangent in the story-specific threads on this part of the forum): will BF be doing Chronicles or Full-Cast Adventures with the series 4 crew?


No. My theory is they dislike season D (as mentioned in the Gift). Simon (for some reason I don't know so can someone tell me please?) ...quote]

Gauda: I may be off topic cutting and here, but if you follow this TV Tropes link and scroll down, near the bottom of the "General" section, listed are JS's purported reflections on playing Dayna.


Um wow really? That true? I'm speechless.

I just read this to Michelle and shes as shocked as me and she is sober! We both think Dayna was ahead of her time.
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...
 
magnificat
Gauda Cheese wrote:

magnificat wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

[quote]GoldChannel wrote:

slightly off-topic (but I didn't want to go on a tangent in the story-specific threads on this part of the forum): will BF be doing Chronicles or Full-Cast Adventures with the series 4 crew?


No. My theory is they dislike season D (as mentioned in the Gift). Simon (for some reason I don't know so can someone tell me please?) ...quote]

Gauda: I may be off topic cutting and here, but if you follow this TV Tropes link and scroll down, near the bottom of the "General" section, listed are JS's purported reflections on playing Dayna.


Um wow really? That true? I'm speechless.

I just read this to Michelle and shes as shocked as me and she is sober! We both think Dayna was ahead of her time.


Strictly speaking, I can't find a source for the quote; there again, I don't know of any reason for someone to make it up.
 
Gauda Cheese
Travisina wrote:

The April edition of Big Finish's Vortex Magazine includes an interview with Sally Knyvette: http://www.bigfin...ortex/v/62
Previous editions of Vortex include interviews with Gareth Thomas (January 2014), Jan Chappell (February 2014) and Michael Keating (March 2014) - and are all available free to download here:[url] http://www.bigfinish.com/vortex[/url].

You can read Horizon's interview with Sally Knyvette here: http://www.blakes...ticle_id=2 and with Paul Darrow here: http://www.blakes...icle_id=29.


Enjoyed both Sally interviews. Thank you! Grin
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.76 seconds
9,099,779 unique visits since 8th January 2014