Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 946
· Newest Rebel: Bailey t

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
20% [20 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 100
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
The Way Ahead - 40th anniversary special
Bounty
The cover's just been released, and it's gorgeous!

https://www.bigfi..._cover.jpg

President Solvite
Does look nice Smile

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
BradPaula
Oh, I'm loving that artwork! I could not get one whit of information out of the Big Finish boys at TARDIS con only that they were working on the discs for this year. Really looking forward to this one, though.

Edit: Poor Glynis! They couldn't fit her in because of copyright issues! We need to give her all of our love next time we see her.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

MLPasterisk
Hmm.. well if I wanted to nit pick, I suppose it's slightly strange that Gan and Blake (who are obviously not in it) are on the cover but Glynis Barber isn't.

Blake looks like he has his big season two hair. Smile

Joe Dredd
Nice, though Blake looks like he has mumps.

Joe Dredd
I take that back. It looked wrong seeing it on the phone screen but looking at it properly they haven't quite got the proportions of the head right for the body they've added it to.

Anniew
Neither Blake nor Avon look quite right imo.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Joe Dredd
I agree, but it's nice they've tried to come up with something new by making composites out of different photos.

Zen is part of the background, but where's Orac?

winnie-l
Anniew wrote:Neither Blake nor Avon look quite right imo.
I agree as well.
And Blake in Season1 outfit, Avon in Season3 outfit... that doesn't really work for me.
Is Cally's outfit Season3 as well?

MLPasterisk
winnie-l wrote:

Anniew wrote:Neither Blake nor Avon look quite right imo.
I agree as well.
And Blake in Season1 outfit, Avon in Season3 outfit... that doesn't really work for me.
Is Cally's outfit Season3 as well?

I'm sure that is deliberate. The left side of the picture is from season one. The right side from season three. Hence two Liberators.

I think the story is divided across the two seasons.

Joe Dredd
That was my take on it too.

Oh, and I like that BF have made a "40 year anniversary" logo for B7. I'm glad it's not just Star Wars that gets one! I had been imagining trying to make one myself, though I was thinking of using the S4 logo as the zero in "40".

Joe Dredd
Roj Blake. Kerr Avon. Names that sent shockwaves through the galaxy, shattering the foundations of the Terran Federation and giving hope to the oppressed. But what is their legacy? Crusading heroes or dangerous enemies of the state?

In the early days of Blake’s rebellion, the Liberator comes to Malanar Delta to aid resistance leader Avalon, but the crew find Space Commander Travis and his Federation forces waiting. An abandoned Federation research project could give Travis the key to finally bringing Blake to justice.

Years later, in the aftermath of the Galactic War, Avon and the Liberator crew fight to survive as new battle lines are drawn and alliances forged by President Servalan. Will survival be enough when a symbol of hope is turned into a devastating engine of war?

wall1885
just pre ordered my copy - So glad this important anniversary is being acknowledged. It would be great if the BBC remastered the DVD's and re released them with new bonus materials

MLPasterisk
wall1885 wrote:

just pre ordered my copy - So glad this important anniversary is being acknowledged. It would be great if the BBC remastered the DVD's and re released them with new bonus materials

Fabulous Films put out the previous DVDs but I don't know if they still have the rights.

A 40th anniversary box set would be very welcome.

MLPasterisk
The Way Ahead is now in my download folder and the CD has been dispatched.

cakeinmilk
MLPasterisk wrote:

The Way Ahead is now in my download folder and the CD has been dispatched.

Fantastic! And I just read in the new issue of Vortex that "A new trilogy of box sets with the overall title of Restoration is going to follow, with the first being released later in 2018."

MLPasterisk
For some reason the last track of Dissent downloads as Crossfire part one. Sad

There's now a "this is a Big Finish production" announcement at the start of each episode and a list of credits at the end of the second one.

The behind the scenes feature is very enjoyable. It's clear that the cast had a lot of fun recording the stories.

rojroj
daro2096 wrote:

It is a real shame Gareth is not around to be a part of it.

I agree with you. Perhaps there's a chance Blake will be a character in one of the stories even though Gareth's voice will not be in it?

https://www.facebook.com/blakes7rojblake/
Travisina
rojroj wrote:

daro2096 wrote:

I agree with you. Perhaps there's a chance Blake will be a character in one of the stories even though Gareth's voice will not be in it?

Well, now...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

rojroj
Travisina wrote:

rojroj wrote:

daro2096 wrote:

Well, now...

Are you emulating Avon or did I miss something Grin?

I thought perhaps one of the other characters (actors) would tell us what Blake is doing, paraphrase his part of action, so that he is in virtually in the story...

https://www.facebook.com/blakes7rojblake/
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
10,511,861 unique visits since 8th January 2014