Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 919
· Newest Rebel: CarolinaJones

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Star Cops - from Big Finish
Joe Dredd
David Calder, Trevor Cooper and Linda Newton reprise their roles in Big Finish's new audio line: Star Cops relaunches.

Angry Angel
That seems like a good show to transfer into audio form, it didn't run for very long and you can tell all sorts of stories.

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
President Solvite
Yes that series had so much potential, and the audio medium is a great way for that series to be expanded.

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
winnie-l
I am *so* looking forward to this, I loved the original!

... but .8 wonder why Chris Boucher is not the author of any of the stories?
Maybe if he just does some of his usual superb script editing, that'll allow some of his brilliant magic into the dialog...

President Solvite
Yes indeed which other movies shall he pinch from? I mean that as a compliment of course. He mentioned a quote he wanted to use in one of the Together Again interviews which would probably work either here or in Blakes 7.

But IMO This is what I want Big Finish to be doing...

Whilst I don't mind infilling the odd gap here and there within a series, I, personally would like a series expansion, ie. continuing on from the conclusion from whichever series they do whether it is Who, Blakes 7 or Star Cops. So long as it ties in with the generally accepted canon and doesn't do anything too extreme I am all for this. Dare I say I am actually excited at both this and the Blake's 7 Way Ahead Story (mentioned elsewhere)

dragonq
I never saw the original, but my curiosity is aroused by this.

President Solvite
dragonq wrote:

I never saw the original, but my curiosity is aroused by this.

Ahh its good stuff, and was just getting into a nice natural flow when it got cancelled. Exacerbated by industrial action in the BBC at the time.

Might be on YouTube somewhere.. Not sure if DVD's are still available

dragonq
I don’t think it made it onto Australian television. I remember UK friends talking about it. If it had been around I would have watched it because of the Chris Boucher connection.

daro2096
All 9 episodes are on YouTube. I watched them all only last month. Think the channel name is Whoivian69 or similar. They all in 10 minute parts though.

I will be pre-ordering the two sets as soon as money allows. Only £45 for the download bundle.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.29 seconds
9,455,330 unique visits since 8th January 2014