Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,050
· Newest Rebel: Drewbristol

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [30 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [18 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 129
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Tribute rewatch - A7 Mission To Destiny
JustBrad
I know who the killer is now, and will therefore make sure we all turn our backs on her.

trevor travis
Avon reveals that SARA is the killer with his back turned on her... schoolboy error Shock

RB
Zen...standard by 87653...
Confirmed..

trevor travis
Beth Morris displays how you change your character effectively once exposed as the baddie. Caroline Holdaway take notce!

trevor travis
RB wrote:

Zen...standard by 87653...
Confirmed..

Shouldn't that be Standard by 54124... Grin

Hugbot
Avon smiles ... that doesn't bode well ...

trevor travis
Hugbot wrote:

Avon smiles ... that doesn't bode well ...

Someone normally dies when that happens!! Shock

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Pasco's hardly in this. He seems a strange choice for Big Finish to use in an audio.

True, but he's a big name nevertheless with B7 and Doctor Who.

Toise would have been better, but I guess there's the old problem of rights issues.

That is correct. I had a conversation with David Richardson and Ken Bentley at a con once and brought up the idea of using actors from various genres in the various Big Finish discs. Their stance was usually not to cross actors into other genres, but more lately, they have started to do that. We had John Leeson and Louise Jamison in a B7 disc. And there have been other examples too, especially Gareth Thomas doing Doctor Who discs. I am all in favor of it and told them so. I said many of us fans are fans of many of the old programs and it, at least to me, added to the disc instead of detracting from it. But getting back to the Toise issue, there are many complicated copyright problems in using some of our favorite characters I have been told- especially with the likes of Soolin in B7 and Duggan in Doctor Who.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

RB
Great rewatch. Always goes to quick.
Thanks everybody..

BradPaula
I have to admit Paul did a very good job of faking hitting Sara. Very realistic.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
Avon enjoys inflicting violence on women...

JustBrad
How did you get back so soon?

Yes, care to answer that, Blake?

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Pasco's hardly in this. He seems a strange choice for Big Finish to use in an audio.

True, but he's a big name nevertheless with B7 and Doctor Who.

Toise would have been better, but I guess there's the old problem of rights issues.

That is correct. I had a conversation with David Richardson and Ken Bentley at a con once and brought up the idea of using actors from various genres in the various Big Finish discs. Their stance was usually not to cross actors into other genres, but more lately, they have started to do that. We had John Leeson and Louise Jamison in a B7 disc. And there have been other examples too, especially Gareth Thomas doing Doctor Who discs. I am all in favor of it and told them so. I said many of us fans are fans of many of the old programs and it, at least to me, added to the disc instead of detracting from it. But getting back to the Toise issue, there are many complicated copyright problems in using some of our favorite characters I have been told- especially with the likes of Soolin in B7 and Duggan in Doctor Who.

Ah, they met THAT Paula again Grin

JustBrad
Blake... you do know that Liberator has Neutron Blasters, don't you?

Hugbot
After having ruined their economy, the Destinians now also have lost one of their few valuable ships thanks to Blake.

Now they have to get help from the Federation.

trevor travis
Blake the cold-hearted killer...

meegat39
Thanks all, it's been great again!!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Only the women who are murderers. Of course, that is most of the women he knows.

littlesue
trevor travis wrote:

Only if they are about to inflict violence on him! Mr D said that Avon treats Women the same as men. If they are a threat to him......then watch out
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

trevor travis
Hugbot wrote:

After having ruined their economy, the Destinians now also have lost one of their few valuable ships thanks to Blake.

Now they have to get help from the Federation.

Grin Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.70 seconds
15,331,643 unique visits since 8th January 2014