Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sherlock Holmes/Midsomer Murders
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Neil Dudgeon, talking to Joyce, has since been cast again as the lead - playing Tom's brother John Barnaby

OK. I recently noticed that one of the three PBS stations in the area are playing Midsomer Murders. I try and watch when I can. -P

imo Midsomer is one of many recent series that's Avengers inspired in a way: the style, the crazy and unlikely (almost comic-tragic) murder methods, and the roll call of cult tv actors.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Bad move to let off a shot-gun in front of an off-duty police officer!

You think? My next-door neighbor is a policeman. Very happy about that. -P

Yes, but you don't fire a shotgun into the wheels of cars outside your house! Or do you?
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
The brunette sister is played by Victoria Hamilton - one of the leads in BBC classic period drama Lark Rise to Candleford, and also played Queen Victoria on tv.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Anthony Bate! Cult tv legend!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Its gonna be a lively discussion alright... Angry

Spaceship Dispatcher
Love the scenes between Hilary and Fliss - two very attractive young ladies Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is a great story, with a not unrealistic view of village life where the garden dispute and the traffic complaints are concerned Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Oh well - no more Sarah Alexander Angry

BradPaula
Another gardening accident.... -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Off topic, but I posted a review of The Five(ish) Doctors today - got to see it at last and loved every moment!

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Yes, but you don't fire a shotgun into the wheels of cars outside your house! Or do you?

Never got caught..... Angry -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Never got caught..... Angry -P

haha Grin

BradPaula

Off topic, but I posted a review of The Five(ish) Doctors today - got to see it at last and loved every moment!

I'm so glad! We loved it. I must have seen it 4 times so far. Peter Davison did a wonderful thing creating and directing it. So many actors pop up. Great fun! -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Gavin Troy was a good character, one of the ingredients of the show's early success. He's better than the usual cliche police sergeant.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Victoria Hamilton is gorgeous.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Margaret Tyzack - now there's someone who seems to have been in a lot of classic dramas.

BradPaula

Margaret Tyzack - now there's someone who seems to have been in a lot of classic dramas.

Yes, I'm sure I've seen her around. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Ah... an original shape Ford Mondeo

I know someone who destroyed one of those around the top of a tree (yes, the top of a tree) on a rural Northants country lane. And survived.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Frederick Treves - another 'small-screen' legend

BradPaula

Ah... an original shape Ford Mondeo

I know someone who destroyed one of those around the top of a tree (yes, the top of a tree) on a rural Northants country lane. And survived.

The cast of Top Gear by any chance? -P

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.67 seconds
9,144,203 unique visits since 8th January 2014