Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sherlock Holmes/Midsomer Murders
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Listened to this story, read by Derek Jacobi, only a few weeks ago.

A favourite actor of ours.... -P

Have seen him on stage once, in the title role of King Lear at the theatre in Milton Keynes.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Quite interesting camera angles here. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Holmes deductive powers in full swing!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Quite interesting camera angles here. -P

Yes - looking at the actor not speaking, with the speaking actor reflected in the mirror.

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Listened to this story, read by Derek Jacobi, only a few weeks ago.

A favourite actor of ours.... -P

Have seen him on stage once, in the title role of King Lear at the theatre in Milton Keynes.

It has become all too apparent that we live on the wrong side of the Pond! -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Have spent the afternoon here watching another Sherlock Holmes production, Incident at Victoria Falls starring Christopher Lee and Patrick Macnee

Spaceship Dispatcher
Seems like GoldChannel was unable to make it this evening after all.

BradPaula

Have spent the afternoon here watching another Sherlock Holmes production, Incident at Victoria Falls starring Christopher Lee and Patrick Macnee

If you've got that, then you have The Leading Lady. Can we put that on the rewatch listing? -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Wonder where this is going. In the original story, Watson doesn't stay the night; Holmes doesn't even suggest it! He tells Mrs Maberley to ask her solicitor to stay with her but she doesn't and the house is broken into when she's alone. Sorry, spoilers.

BradPaula

Seems like GoldChannel was unable to make it this evening after all.

Too bad, I always say the more the merrier. -P

BradPaula

Wonder where this is going. In the original story, Watson doesn't stay the night; Holmes doesn't even suggest it! He tells Mrs Maberley to ask her solicitor to stay with her but she doesn't and the house is broken into when she's alone. Sorry, spoilers.

They always change things for television and films. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

If you've got that, then you have The Leading Lady. Can we put that on the rewatch listing? -P

So you didn't read my review of TLL on the What Are You Watching thread last week? I wondered why you didn't reply to it, or the Chadbon joke in the way I listed the cast...

Spaceship Dispatcher
And yes of course, I'll happily rewatch The Leading Lady with you - Incident at Victoria Falls too if you have both films?

Spaceship Dispatcher
Interesting rainbow light on the ceiling.

BradPaula
SD, hope you don't think I was answering for you in the April 13th meet up thread. Meegat wanted to start planning for the day and night and we thought that perhaps we could stay for a meal together after the meet up. It's entirely up to you- I did see your reply. Thanks. We'll figure it out on the day. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
hmmm... this scene with the criminals definately wasn't in the original story!

BradPaula

Interesting rainbow light on the ceiling.

Yes! Perhaps a window, a prism on the table? -P

BradPaula

And yes of course, I'll happily rewatch The Leading Lady with you - Incident at Victoria Falls too if you have both films?

Yes, I have that. I was just looking at the DVD- Morgan Fairchild, and Engelbert Humperdink- what a cast! -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

SD, hope you don't think I was answering for you in the April 13th meet up thread. Meegat wanted to start planning for the day and night and we thought that perhaps we could stay for a meal together after the meet up. It's entirely up to you- I did see your reply. Thanks. We'll figure it out on the day. -P

Actually, I was hoping to stay but likewise hadn't wanted to put you and Brad under any pressure in case you're still jet-lagged Grin

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Actually, I was hoping to stay but likewise hadn't wanted to put you and Brad under any pressure in case you're still jet-lagged Grin

LOL. We'll manage- it's Blake's 7! -P

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.70 seconds
9,836,261 unique visits since 8th January 2014