Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 16

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sherlock Holmes/Midsomer Murders
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Off topic again, sorry - but I see that Caroline Quentin is in the play with Steven; a Jonathan Creek s1-3 regular! Twice as excited now!

Oh, great to hear. I don't know much about Jonathan Creek. I've seen a few DVD's for sale in catalogs is all. -P

You like The Avengers and Midsomer Murders, so I'm guessing you would love JC too Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

David Jason is great as Frost. I really enjoyed the episode with Tom in it. He's a bit of a bounder in it too. -P

Always used to love Frost, although I haven't seen it for a while. One of my main memories is his explosive rages though! Didn't realise Tom had been in it...

Can't remember the name of the episode just now but he plays a lawyer who has a dark past- like having rough sex with a prostitute. Oh, dear! -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

he plays a lawyer who has a dark past- like having rough sex with a prostitute.

eeuuwww... Angry
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
All this gardening is making me anxious for Spring to start. We still have over a foot of snow on the ground. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
You can't wake up Mrs Inkpen-Thomas because she's dead.

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

he plays a lawyer who has a dark past- like having rough sex with a prostitute.

eeuuwww... Angry

And his ending scene as he is being interrogated by Frost- he bursts into tears because they are going to tell his wife. Nice one, Tom! -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Oh come on Tom! What sort of police inspector discovers a crime scene and lets a member of the public walk past him and contaminate it!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

All this gardening is making me anxious for Spring to start. We still have over a foot of snow on the ground. -P

Still?!!

Anyway, I'm gonna be selfish and say no gardening = more rewatches Grin

BradPaula

Oh come on Tom! What sort of police inspector discovers a crime scene and lets a member of the public walk past him and contaminate it!

Ah- didn't notice that. -P

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Still?!!

I think it's going to be at least a month until I can see the garden at all. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
btw I'm not here for rewatches next Wednesday or Friday; if TT is okay with it, are you available to watch a TNA episode after B7 on Tuesday with me?

BradPaula

btw I'm not here for rewatches next Wednesday or Friday; if TT is okay with it, are you available to watch a TNA episode after B7 on Tuesday with me?

Fine. Just name the ep. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Still?!!

I think it's going to be at least a month until I can see the garden at all. -P

I can see the garden; weeds, weeds, weeds, weeds. And then a fence. Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Fine. Just name the ep. -P

It will be the one you started watching last time...
Edited by Spaceship Dispatcher on 07 March 2014 21:05:33

BradPaula
TNA- House of Cards I think. -P

BradPaula
Really, with all these rewatches, we should be named to the Horizon Olympic Rewatch Team. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

TNA- House of Cards I think. -P

Well remembered! Yes, thats it.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Really, with all these rewatches, we should be named to the Horizon Olympic Rewatch Team. -P

Lol, good fun though Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Neil Dudgeon as the smoothie.

BradPaula
Oh dear. Tom's a bounder in this too. -P

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.48 seconds
9,836,349 unique visits since 8th January 2014