Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sherlock Holmes/Midsomer Murders
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Ah... an original shape Ford Mondeo

I know someone who destroyed one of those around the top of a tree (yes, the top of a tree) on a rural Northants country lane. And survived.

The cast of Top Gear by any chance? -P

Nope - an actual friend, lives just up the road from here Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Come on, bring on Charles King. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
"...raising two fingers to the whole village; when you're not raising your skirts that is."

Ouch.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Who? Grin

BradPaula

"...raising two fingers to the whole village; when you're not raising your skirts that is."

Ouch.

I'd use that line here but no one would understand it. LOL -P

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Who? Grin

He's a bit of a piece of work in this one. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Ah... the modern 'phone clamped to side of head' generation! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Who? Grin

Oh, I see! I just looked the episode up... I had forgotten that was the name of Tom's character in this. To me he's Duggan with a new identity.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Reputation rather than track record. Lol Grin

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Who? Grin

Oh, I see! I just looked the episode up... I had forgotten that was the name of Tom's character in this. To me he's Duggan with a new identity.

To me he's more of a new identity Grant. But hey- -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Something that appeals to me about MM is John Nettles' mild mannered approach to the role - not a raging cop cliche.

BradPaula

Something that appeals to me about MM is John Nettles' mild mannered approach to the role - not a raging cop cliche.

Oh, I quite agree. But then it's a sort of tradition, right? Inspector Morse, Lewis- and others of that ilk. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Who? Grin

Yes, but that would involve time travel! Duggan and Charles King are contemporary. Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Oh, I quite agree. But then it's a sort of tradition, right? Inspector Morse, Lewis- and others of that ilk. -P

And don't forget David Jason as Frost bursting a blood vessel.

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Who? Grin

Yes, but that would involve time travel! Duggan and Charles King are contemporary. Grin

Well, if we're going to split hairs! Grin -P

BradPaula
David Jason is great as Frost. I really enjoyed the episode with Tom in it. He's a bit of a bounder in it too. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Off topic again, sorry - but I see that Caroline Quentin is in the play with Steven; a Jonathan Creek s1-3 regular! Twice as excited now!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

David Jason is great as Frost. I really enjoyed the episode with Tom in it. He's a bit of a bounder in it too. -P

Always used to love Frost, although I haven't seen it for a while. One of my main memories is his explosive rages though! Didn't realise Tom had been in it...

BradPaula

Off topic again, sorry - but I see that Caroline Quentin is in the play with Steven; a Jonathan Creek s1-3 regular! Twice as excited now!

Oh, great to hear. I don't know much about Jonathan Creek. I've seen a few DVD's for sale in catalogs is all. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Dangerous pasta! Yuck. Normally I love pasta, but... Angry

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.67 seconds
9,104,627 unique visits since 8th January 2014