Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sherlock Holmes/Midsomer Murders
Spaceship Dispatcher
Paula - is there anything you would like added to the rewatch list? We have:

The Avengers, Buck Rogers (nearly done), Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett and Christopher Lee, Midsomer Murders, The Prisoner (when PC can join us), RoS...

I think that's it, but further suggestions are always welcome. We have rewatched Space:1999 and Hammer House of Horror episodes in the past but I don't have a list of which ones...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Like losing a favorite golf club???? Grrrrr...... -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
"Please... wives do have ears, even if nothing between them!"

LOL Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Paula - is there anything you would like added to the rewatch list? We have:

The Avengers, Buck Rogers (nearly done), Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett and Christopher Lee, Midsomer Murders, The Prisoner (when PC can join us), RoS...

I think that's it, but further suggestions are always welcome. We have rewatched Space:1999 and Hammer House of Horror episodes in the past but I don't have a list of which ones...

We ought to finish Space 1999. I think we have a full plate as it is at the moment. -P

BradPaula

"Please... wives do have ears, even if nothing between them!"

LOL Grin

One of the more memorable lines in this. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
"...but I don't have a kitchen full of poisons!"

Lol Grin

BradPaula
I don't have The Prisoner series. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
hmmm... yes. You don't have The Prisoner and TT doesn't have Space:1999

Spaceship Dispatcher
Of, we could rewatch a bit more Torchwood Grin

BradPaula
Aconite? Aconite as in winter aconite looks nothing like that plant. The plant they are talking about seems to be either salvia or delphinium. -P

BradPaula

Don't have Torchwood either. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Oh yes... Paula, could you (when convenient) PM me a few ideas of what you and Brad like to eat for when you come to dinner next month? I'm leaning towards hot but simple, probably things you can help yourself to from dishes down the middle of the table. And of course, let me know anything you both don't like!

BradPaula

Oh yes... Paula, could you (when convenient) PM me a few ideas of what you and Brad like to eat for when you come to dinner next month? I'm leaning towards hot but simple, probably things you can help yourself to from dishes down the middle of the table. And of course, let me know anything you both don't like!

Will do- P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Ah... did you join in the previous rewatches with the aid of Netflix?

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

I might have- can't remember now. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
The site seems to be a little slow this evening...

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I might have- can't remember now. -P

Have asked TT for suggestions from his collection to replace Buck Rogers, then we can try and match things up Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Aconite? Aconite as in winter aconite looks nothing like that plant. The plant they are talking about seems to be either salvia or delphinium. -P

Never heard of any of them, so will have to take your word for it Grin

To me, they're all called the same thing: a plant Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Another strength of MM is casting actors of different generations equally, which is unusual.

BradPaula
Do you have The New Statesman with Rik Mayall? Or The Protectors, or Arthur of the Britain's? I've got them. -P

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.55 seconds
9,932,742 unique visits since 8th January 2014