Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 997
· Newest Rebel: AVALON

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
22% [25 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [16 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [19 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
15% [17 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 116
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch Australia - TRAITOR - 11th November
meegat39
So do you think we are meant to think that Tarrant took the dead Helot's tunic to wear instead of his costume he was wearing in the last scene as a form of disguise??
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

So do you think we are meant to think that Tarrant took the dead Helot's tunic to wear instead of his costume he was wearing in the last scene as a form of disguise??

Eww. Why would he do that?

I think that black & studs tunic was common throughout the Galaxy, hence its presence on the Liberator and Helotrix and loads of other places. Like denim jeans around the world...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Gauda Cheese
Never trust Romulans, Leitz is no exception
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Eww. Why would he do that?

I think that black & studs tunic was common throughout the Galaxy, hence its presence on the Liberator and Helotrix and loads of other places. Like denim jeans around the world...

I can't buy that I'm afraid since we only see an excess of them in one episode. I suppose another explanation could be that Tarrant took a fancy to it...

Travisina
Gauda Cheese wrote:

Never trust Romulans, Leitz is no exception

Grin

meegat39
Dayna is wearing one of Vila's old costumes here too??

meegat39
"If I'm wrong you can say I told you so, provided you speak loudly and quickly!" Love it!!

Travisina
One of the things I really like about this ep is the sheer amount of back story about the Federation and rebellion. Big Finish could have a field day filling in all the gaps - if only they were allowed to do Season 4 stories Oops

meegat39
There was a woman with a Servalan hairstyle at Blondie last night. I couldn't help wondering if Blake's 7 is her other love...

Gauda Cheese
Thank you ladies.

Charity rather enjoyed that

Gauda Cheese
Travisina wrote:

One of the things I really like about this ep is the sheer amount of back story about the Federation and rebellion. Big Finish could have a field day filling in all the gaps - if only they were allowed to do Season 4 stories Oops

I want D stories soooo bad! it's my favourite

Travisina
Gauda Cheese wrote:

Thank you ladies.

Cheers, GC. Glad she liked it - it is a particularly good ep in this season. Now she just has to get over Stardrive and Animals...

Edit:
Maybe we should just accidentally on purpose skip Animals? It's not part of any overall story arc. Who'd miss it?
Edited by Travisina on 11 November 2017 09:53:56

meegat39
Thanks GC and Travisina, I really enjoyed that too... now off to Ali Express for their 11/11 sale...

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Thanks GC and Travisina, I really enjoyed that too... now off to Ali Express for their 11/11 sale...

Just watching the last few minutes. I hate Sleer's costume and make-up - how could they make a beautiful woman look so dreadful?

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

Thank you ladies.

Cheers, GC. Glad she liked it - it is a particularly good ep in this season. Now she just has to get over Stardrive and Animals...

Edit:
Maybe we should just accidentally on purpose skip Animals? It's not part of any overall story arc. Who'd miss it?

Although Animals is not great, it does have some redeeming moments. But I don't mind really.

Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:
Big Finish could have a field day filling in all the gaps - if only they were allowed to do Season 4 stories ;X

I don't know why they don't get on with their own S5. It would solve all their issues. They could have Avon, Vila, Tarrant, (new) Dayna, Orac and Servalan in it. Scorpio & Slave are gone so there's no rights problem. Blake is sadly deceased too, so no more hunting for him or wondering.

They escape from a holding cell on a space station they've been transferred to, so no need to mention the planet we last saw them on if that's an issue, make off in a new spaceship, and have further adventures. Perhaps Avon remembers where an Andromedan ship crashed on Sarren; they travel there and get it going (built-in side story: Dayna issues); it's already got an intergalactic drive and Avon and Orac know how to rig up a teleport. They even manage to get the flight computer talking, and name it Lock.

Sleer continues to consolidate her power base. Avon & co work on rebuilding their relationships with each other (instead of meeting various family members!) and rebuilding their reputation with the rebels. New characters! New places! New situations! No restrictions and no problems getting actors.

It seems they could even get a new lady crew member, Synilg (Glynis in a similar gunslinger type role):

Vila: "But she looks just like --"
Avon: "Yes. Yes she does."

She's not an android but is she a sister? Is she a clone? Is she a Federation plant?

To be continued...

Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:
I hate Sleer's costume and make-up - how could they make a beautiful woman look so dreadful?

All those feathers. You can see why JP wasn't so fond of Nicky Rocker.

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

Travisina wrote:
Big Finish could have a field day filling in all the gaps - if only they were allowed to do Season 4 stories Oops

I don't know why they don't get on with their own S5....

I LOVE all your suggestions - such great ideas! You should suggest them to Big Finish, John Ainsworth may be amenable. Given his record so far, I think he's a pretty fine director / producer / script editor.

trevor travis
Sorry I missed this today, because Traitor is a smashing episode (despite all that Sleer nonsense) - I will be back next week for the much under-rated Stardrive!

GC, was Charity surprised that Servalan is back, or did she suspect that she would return?

Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:
I don't know why they don't get on with their own S5....

I LOVE all your suggestions - such great ideas! You should suggest them to Big Finish, John Ainsworth may be amenable. Given his record so far, I think he's a pretty fine director / producer / script editor.

Thanks Travisina. Maybe I can suggest I write them too! : D

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.68 seconds
12,115,309 unique visits since 8th January 2014