Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 918
· Newest Rebel: CarolinaJones

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
New B7 Anthology - Submissions Invited!
Travisina
Some of you may have read (and indeed contributed to) the You & Who fan anthology Blakes Heaven, published in 2015. Sadly, this book has been withdrawn from sale and will not be republished.

However, the good news is that You & Who have decided to produce a brand new B7 fan anthology, to tie in with next year's 40th Anniversary, and submissions are invited now!

The new team of editors comprises Jackie Emery, Susan Bowden and Ann Worrall. We're looking for essays in the region of 2,000 words apiece, on the subject of your relationship with the series and/or its various spin-offs. These should generally be in the form of anecdotes or memoirs, rather than reviews or analyses of the programme itself. What does Blakes 7 mean to you? How will you be celebrating its Ruby Anniversary?

For full details, head over to the You & Who website here.

The contact email address for queries and for submissions is: blakes7book@gmail.com. You can also post any queries on this thread.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Rainesz
Good to know another one is planned. (I have Blake's Heaven and understand all too well the unfortunate circumstances of its withdrawal.) I'm glad another anthology is in the works. Grin

Rainesz
Speaking of which, do you need illustrations...? Wink

Travisina
Rainesz wrote:

I'd LOVE to have illustrations (especially yours Smile ) but we'll have to see how the book is going further down the line - there would be implications for the printing process. Also, the producer has definitely said that "using artwork of licensed, copyrighted images and designs is a big no-no" so that will have to be born in mind. I'll come straight back to you if we do get the go ahead for any illustrations!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
That sounds so interesting, especially given the top-notch choice of editors!

I'll have to start thinking about my submission!

Rainesz
Travisina wrote:

Rainesz wrote:

I'd LOVE to have illustrations (especially yours Smile ) but we'll have to see how the book is going further down the line - there would be implications for the printing process. Also, the producer has definitely said that "using artwork of licensed, copyrighted images and designs is a big no-no" so that will have to be born in mind. I'll come straight back to you if we do get the go ahead for any illustrations!

Let me know! I'd like to try my hand at an essay as well. Wink

clanger68
Sounds like an exciting project.

Congratulations and good luck to the editors.

Would love to write something for this but with an imminent house move I may not have the time.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Mistletoe12
trevor travis wrote:

That sounds so interesting, especially given the top-notch choice of editors!

I'll have to start thinking about my submission!

Thanks TT. We’re definitely looking forward to receiving your submission. Grin

Blake’s 7 is close to all our hearts and everyone is welcome to put ‘pen to paper’ with their thoughts on the show that will be celebrating its Ruby Anniversary in 2018.

We are planning on shaping the book into something special and aiming towards raising thousands for Alzheimer’s UK.

If anyone has any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the editing team either here or at the dedicated email address: blakes7book@gmail.com

Cheers,

Mistletoe/Susan

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.29 seconds
9,476,278 unique visits since 8th January 2014