Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Avengers/Buck Rogers
Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Blimey, not only Scaroth, but Scarman as well!!!

Yes indeed! Bernard Archard...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
About Time. Will have to look for it. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Who paints their walls deep purple?? -P

Nearly everyone in Avengersland Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
This is a stellar cast even by Avengers standards!

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

About Time. Will have to look for it. -P

Its got Bill Nighy. That recommended it to me straight away, that and starring the lovely Rachel McAdams.

BradPaula
The Mail just came and I got Big Finish Battleground and Fractures. I just finished listening to LC #6 and #7 the last few days. Hooray! -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

This is a stellar cast even by Avengers standards!

Yes it has!

trevor travis
SD, I thoroughly recommend "The Life And Scandalous Times of JN-T". Cracking book - very revealing about Who in the 1980s!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Note the green car outside the hospital, and the fact that Steed has a lot of scenes sans Tara. There's a theory in Avengers fandom that this was an uncompleted Mrs Peel episode...

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

SD, I thoroughly recommend "The Life And Scandalous Times of JN-T". Cracking book - very revealing about Who in the 1980s!

I had thought about getting it. Now I'll have to... -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Thanks - will have to ring Andy at G4 and ask for a copy.

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Note the green car outside the hospital, and the fact that Steed has a lot of scenes sans Tara. There's a theory in Avengers fandom that this was an uncompleted Mrs Peel episode...

As lovely as Tara is, I do miss Mrs Peel!!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Mentioning Andy reminded me, he sent me a dvd copy of The Five(ish) Doctors so I can catch up with it at last...

(I refuse to download anything; old fashioned like that)

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

The Mail just came and I got Big Finish Battleground and Fractures. I just finished listening to LC #6 and #7 the last few days. Hooray! -P

Yes, I had a box of Big Finish audios today too! Graceless s2 and The Avengers set 1...

BradPaula

Mentioning Andy reminded me, he sent me a dvd copy of The Five(ish) Doctors so I can catch up with it at last...

(I refuse to download anything; old fashioned like that)

We loved it. No, we LOVED it!! Such a great tribute to the series and to the fans. "We're doing it for the fans!" LOL ANd God bless Peter Davison and Colin and Sylvester. -P

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

Thanks - will have to ring Andy at G4 and ask for a copy.

It's warts and all, but from a kind perspective . Fantastic range of interviewees. Jonathan Powell comes across as a complete ****, but then again he always has

Spaceship Dispatcher
Like Steed's suit.

BradPaula

Like Steed's suit.

Supposedly he had quite a say in the tailoring, etc. They do fit him like a glove. Sigh... -P

trevor travis
That's the weird thing about being on the bus this week. Less time online, but more time reading actual books.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

That's the weird thing about being on the bus this week. Less time online, but more time reading actual books.

We've become slaves to our computers -P

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.50 seconds
9,825,451 unique visits since 8th January 2014