Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 918
· Newest Rebel: CarolinaJones

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
November 2017 - Artwork Fanfic Challenge by Lurena
Travisina
www.blakes7online.com/images/news/avon_vila_lara_nov2017_400px.jpg

For our November artwork prompt, Lurena has sent us this picture of Avon and Vila. What's going on?
Post your stories here!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Blakesheaven
SEEK LOCATE

“Avon what the hell are you doing here? You said you didn’t want to get involved”
“Vila, as usual you’ve found yourself in an untenable situation of your own creation, it’s a dead end just the airlock and they are on the way, it constantly staggers me how you’ve survived this long, you don’t have your teleport bracelet so get into this”
Avon took down a space suit from the rack next to the airlock and tossed it to Vila.
“Oh there’s no way I’m going outside I’d rather it was just all over, besides there won’t be time”
“GET IT ON” growled Avon. “You’re not going outside, once it’s on I’ll hang you up on the hook all you have to do is go limp something at which you excel. With the visor down they’ll just think it’s just another empty suit!”
“That’s ingenious, but what about you?
“Well firstly it’s not me they’re out to get, but Orac is waiting to teleport me away.”
It was about an hour before Soolin arrived on the Scorpio’s flight deck closely followed by Tarrant, Avon casually looked up “well?”
“I can’t believe it, it’s just like you said he seems to have completely vanished” said Soolin.
“I told you he’s like a ghost you’ll never find him if he doesn’t want you to, a bets a bet so I suppose you’d better pay up” said Avon allowing himself the briefest of smiles.
Meanwhile in the bowels of the ship very near one of the secondary air locks a strange noise that could almost have been snoring drifted from a standard issue space suit.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.31 seconds
9,494,521 unique visits since 8th January 2014