Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 2

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 918
· Newest Rebel: CarolinaJones

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Australia - Power - Nov 4th
Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Thanks all for a great rewatch. I think the 9am time works better in the UK with 10am being a bit late. I wonder if the Aussies would agree to a 6.30 start with us watching at 9.30 when the clocks change again?

JD, do you agree? You're the only Aussie here to consult!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Gunn Sarr's tap on the head

Ultraworld! ; D

Boom, tish!

BTW I've just read a Jack Reacher in which he gets knocked out, and suffers all sorts of symptoms afterwards - dizziness, nausea, falling over etc. Far more likely than Avon happily skipping around Betchworth after having been knocked out three times!

Which one? I think I've read them all now but can't remember that

I think it was 'Make Me'.

I don't think I have read that! Thanks Grin

Not as good as the earlier ones - I'm now finding them all a bit formulaic, as if Lee Child's just doing it by the numbers.

I agree, the earlier books were fantastic! Nowadays it just feels like he is going through the motions with a lot of his books. I'll still read it though.
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

meegat39
So which one is next, is it Traitor?

trevor travis
Thanks everyone!

I really enjoy that episode. A shame we don't have any further Ben Steed episodes in Derek - his episodes were always well-plotted and lots of fun.

Joe Dredd
The three glowing orbs flying through the credits when Terry's name appears are meant to be pursuit ships. Kevin Jon Davies animated it, based on a rather long and 'mad' phone call from Vere L.

(Mad in a good way, of course.)

trevor travis
meegat39 wrote:

Yes Traitor is next. Is everyone OK for next Saturday?

Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:
Not as good as the earlier ones - I'm now finding them all a bit formulaic, as if Lee Child's just doing it by the numbers.

So, "Make Me" as in "Make Me Read It"?

Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Thanks all for a great rewatch. I think the 9am time works better in the UK with 10am being a bit late. I wonder if the Aussies would agree to a 6.30 start with us watching at 9.30 when the clocks change again?

That's a hard one to answer. I don't normally do the rewatches because Saturday nights we usually do family things. I made a special effort this time because of all the grief caused by all the other fallen-through Australian "Power" rewatches. We're likely to be in the middle of dinner at 6.30pm.

I know that's not a real answer so:

Sure, why not! 6.30pm is good for Aussies but also suits the UK people who join in, and there's more of you than us! Let's give it a burl and see who turns up.

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Yes Traitor is next. Is everyone OK for next Saturday?

I can't think of a reason why not!

meegat39
Joe Dredd wrote:

Travisina wrote:

So, "Make Me" as in "Make Me Read It"?

Lol! Old habits die hard... Joe who is in the picture of your Avator, I always assumed the picture was of you until I saw the dates... then I thought Blake but it doesn't look right?

Joe Dredd
That's my Dad meegat. Sadly he passed away last year after a two year battle with cancer. I was using the same picture over that time before he passed away so you probably saw it without the black border and dates. In the photo he's cooking a barbeque on the patio by the pool at the home I grew up in in the country. It's a very happy memory.

meegat39
Oh I'm sorry to hear that Joe Sad but glad you have happy memories of him. Rip x

Joe Dredd
Thank you meegat, you are very kind. I like to talk about Dad and remember him. I hope I didn't make you feel bad or anything.

trevor travis
Joe, that's a nice story why you've chosen that picture of your dad. A belated RIP.

trevor travis
Joe Dredd wrote:

Travisina wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

That's a hard one to answer. I don't normally do the rewatches because Saturday nights we usually do family things. I made a special effort this time because of all the grief caused by all the other fallen-through Australian "Power" rewatches. We're likely to be in the middle of dinner at 6.30pm.

I know that's not a real answer so:

Sure, why not! 6.30pm is good for Aussies but also suits the UK people who join in, and there's more of you than us! Let's give it a burl and see who turns up.

We've got until March in any case, so I guess we've got plenty of time to decide... especially if more Aussies come back to join the re-watches.

Joe Dredd
trevor travis wrote:

Joe, that's a nice story why you've chosen that picture of your dad. A belated RIP.

Thanks TT.

briggsy1
With all the sexual assault claims going on atm, it feels like there's a real life Battle of the Sexes taking place. Ben Steed was way ahead of his time.

Gauda Cheese
Okay time for a catch up!
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Gauda Cheese
Had to stop to give poor charity a quick recap. Good thing I know this show.

Gauda Cheese
This medieval set is weird

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.02 seconds
9,497,748 unique visits since 8th January 2014