Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 919
· Newest Rebel: Ritter_der_Tiefe

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
15% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 96
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
DW and B7 locations visit in Oxfordshire, Sunday 17th September 2017
RichardMk2
I've just been advised that some Doctor Who fans I know in Gloucestershire are planning to meet some other DW fans from Oxfordshire to visit some DW and B7 locations in Oxfordshire. Details are as follows:-

"We will be taking in East Hagbourne (The Android Invasion), Abingdon (Blake's 7 - Pressure Point) and The Rollright Stones (The Stones of Blood). "

"I suggest we meet up at approximately 1200 at The Fleur De Lys 30 Main Road,East Hagbourne, OX11 9LN. We can discuss the logistics of it closer to the date. Travel to Abingdon, and then on to The Rollright Stones."

As this is fairly close to where I live in Wilts, I think I will go. Anyone who'd like to go and needs transport I could pick up at either Didcot Parkway or Swindon train stations.

Travisina
Thanks for posting this, RichardMk2. I've added it to the 'Dates for Your Diary' on the Roundup.

If anyone else has a B7 event they would like to publicise, you can send me a PM with the details or just start a thread.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clareblues1
Sadly it's unlikely I'll be able to join you Richard but please do tell us how it goes and post photos Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

RichardMk2
I've just been a documentary on the making of "The Android Invasion". I'd forgotten that it was written by Terry Nation.

RichardMk2
PLEASE NOTE: Due to illness this has now been POSTPONED. Revised date to be advised. Sorry for any inconvenience cause!

trevor travis
I couldn't make this one, but please let me know the new date, since it's all very local to me!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.22 seconds
9,513,190 unique visits since 8th January 2014