Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 919
· Newest Rebel: Ritter_der_Tiefe

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
15% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 96
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Steven Pacey news...
Supreme Commander
Sorry I wasn't able to join the Official Outing and see you all, but did manage to see the show, and Steven, on Thursday.

Am very glad I did as he was completely brilliant as the eccentric Mr Burgess - what a great part for him. And a very enjoyable show altogether. I also got to meet Maureen Lipman, who was there Thursday (and also chatted to her on Monday at a Work Function but that's another story). She was lovely, and singing Steven's praises. Wink

Lovely pic, Clare.

clareblues1
So glad you got to see the show SC! Agreed Steven was brilliant Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Angry Angel
Sounds like it was a good show, sorry I couldn't make it. Great photo Clare!

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
meegat39
Agreed! It was a lovely lunch and outing, very enjoyable although Gary and I did drink too much wine with the lunch and I nearly nodded off during the show!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Travisina
meegat39 wrote:

Agreed! It was a lovely lunch and outing, very enjoyable although Gary and I did drink too much wine with the lunch and I nearly nodded off during the show!

It was a super lunch, and great to meet up with everyone. Didn't get to see the show, but Anniew, her hubby and I decamped to the South Bank for hot chocolate and seasonal muffins - nice way to spend a chilly afternoon in London! Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.22 seconds
9,501,442 unique visits since 8th January 2014