Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Steven Pacey news...
clareblues1
Steven will be appearing in Maureen Lipman's production of The Knowledge at the Charing Cross theatre between September and November...I feel a group outing coming on!
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Travisina
clareblues1 wrote:

Steven will be appearing in Maureen Lipman's production of The Knowledge at the Charing Cross theatre between September and November...I feel a group outing coming on!

Oh, how fab! I remember seeing the TV play, which was written by Maureen's husband Jack Rosenthal. Sweet and funny - and what a cast!
The Knowledge.

Do you know which part Steven's playing?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clareblues1
Travisina wrote:

Oh, how fab! I remember seeing the TV play, which was written by Maureen's husband Jack Rosenthal. Sweet and funny - and what a cast!
The Knowledge.

Do you know which part Steven's playing?

Alas Steven neglected to mention his part in the play, but I'll find out Smile

Hugbot
The film version even aired over here. I saw it twice and loved it!
I probably won't be able to join you but I'll see what I can do ... that would be a great day out!

Angry Angel
Sounds good!

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
clareblues1
Howdy all...just throwing a couple of potential dates into the arena for a group outing to see Steven as Mr Burgess.

Saturday 28 October
Saturday 11 November

Matinee is at 3pm

Either of these any good for folks?

http://charingcro...-knowledge

meegat39
Not sure if I can go, but if I do, would prefer Sat 28 October.
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Hugbot
Uh-oh, I see a conflict of interests arising ... I am also not sure if I can go, but would prefer the November date.

I think it will be better to base the decision on what those say who are sure to go! Smile
I will now sit back, await the announcement of the date agreed upon by the majority and then see if I can join you or not.

Lorna
I would like to join you in this one!

Travisina
I think I'm okay for both dates, so will go with the majority (funds permitting!). If I can't afford the theatre, I'll try to join the gang for lunch, as we did with Planet Hollywood.

Supreme Commander
I definitely want to see this. I can definitely make 28 October - less sure about the November date but if the general consensus is 11 November will try to make that too.

clareblues1
Howdy folks...well it's tricky to say we've got a consensus...but a couple of you have said 28 October works so shall we go for that? It'd be the matinee performance.

Better get on and book tickets!

Lorna
I'm sorry but I am unlikely to make the 28th as I am having a cataract operation in October. I would have loved to see Steven in a play. Perhaps next time!

clareblues1
Lorna wrote:

I'm sorry but I am unlikely to make the 28th as I am having a cataract operation in October. I would have loved to see Steven in a play. Perhaps next time!

Oh that's rotten timing! We hope to see you at the next one Smile. Steven's bound to be in theatre again in 2018. And it'll be here before you know it!

clareblues1
Just booked my ticket for the matinee on Saturday 28th...I'm in row L. Smile

*EDIT* Stalls
Edited by clareblues1 on 27 August 2017 12:53:57

clareblues1
Just touching base with the outing on Saturday 28th, who else is coming along? Im afraid with recent events Ive rather lost track.

Cheers Smile

Vanessa Doffenshmirtz
Lorna wrote:

Best wishes.

I had mine done last year. I got the lens that corrected my astigmatism (which I didn't know I had). The difference is incredible. I have better than 20;20 vision in both eyes for long distance and now need 2.5 reading glasses.

I was on the young side according to my ophthalmologist(52) but the difference is wonderful.
I used to be such a sweet sweet thing
Till they got a hold of me.

briggsy1
Thanks for posting this. I also need a cataract operation and your positive experience might just spur me on to get on with it.

meegat39
I've booked my ticket Clare, also in row L. Should we meet for lunch? Edit: the Ship and Shovell is nearby and sounds good!
Edited by meegat39 on 14 October 2017 14:27:21
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Travisina
I've not yet booked - funds are a bit tight at the moment. There are a couple of the cheapest seats (Bench) still available, but I can't commit yet and I may have to forgo seeing this play.

But I would very much like to meet up with you for lunch (like we did last time at Planet Hollywood) so if you confirm time and place, I'll meet you there? The Ship & Shovell does sound nice!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.48 seconds
9,178,566 unique visits since 8th January 2014