Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Avons stud!
rojkerr1
Hi all -just ordered an interesting item off ebay. - a stud mounted on leather from Avons series 4 costume, apparently the seller called Craig is in the states and he obtained it from someone called Patricia Roberts.
It was originally owned by Horizon as is described as being 'salvaged by rebel relics...!' Does anyone know anything about this? Pleased to get it as its something from an Avon costume,and the closest I'll get to one - the seller seems like a really nice guy, and he's also selling a copy of Logic of Empire so he must be of impeccable taste! best Dave

rojkerr1
Apparently it was auctioned at a convention sometime? Would love to know something about this!

trevor travis
How do you authenicate a stud??? Grin

Hope it is genuine, though.

purplecleric
trevor travis wrote:

I can think of several ways, given the opportunity! Shock

trevor travis
purplecleric wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

I can think of several ways, given the opportunity! Shock

GrinGrin

Joe Dredd
Rebel Relics rings a bell. Maybe it was mentioned in one of the Horizon n/ls.

Spaceresearcher
Wow, with items like this popping up, I can't help but wonder if Avon's official toe nail clippings from each season are floating around out there.... somewhere.....

rojkerr1
the seller is sending me lots of stuff with it, correspondence with Darrow etc, all adds to the authenticity element. Think its a fun item!

rojkerr1
Stud arrived, lovely item, photos of Darrow with previous owner, and correspondence with her from Paul and Janet, very touching, mentions going on tour with Peter Tuddenham.
The COA states that "the costume piece is a genuine piece of the costume worn by Paul Darrow as Avon....the Avon stud on black leather was provided to the Horizon Blakes 7 appreciation society upon being 'salvaged' by Rebel Relics...The piece was later made available in a contest and won by Patricia Roberts, fan from New Jersey USA...then sold on through ebay..." To me! In the end. Thrilled to get this, especially with such a detailed and authentic history, best Dave

trevor travis
Sounds fantastic Cool

BradPaula
What a wonderful acquisition, rojkerr! So happy for you. Any possibility of getting a photo of said stud for all of us who would give their eye teeth for one stud of Avon's? -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

rojkerr1
see what I can do guys, best Dave

briggsy1
Spaceresearcher wrote:

Wow, with items like this popping up, I can't help but wonder if Avon's official toe nail clippings from each season are floating around out there.... somewhere.....

If they are.. you're very welcome to them!

Spaceresearcher
briggsy1 wrote:

Spaceresearcher wrote:

Terrific, but I'd need certificates of authenticity and if possible a photo revealing the actual cutting!!! Smile

trevor travis
Spaceresearcher wrote:

briggsy1 wrote:

Spaceresearcher wrote:

Terrific, but I'd need certificates of authenticity and if possible a photo revealing the actual cutting!!! Smile

SR, have you been on the Adrenalin & Soma? Grin

Spaceresearcher
trevor travis wrote:

Spaceresearcher wrote:

briggsy1 wrote:

Spaceresearcher wrote:

SR, have you been on the Adrenalin & Soma? Grin

ROFLGrin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.41 seconds
9,162,576 unique visits since 8th January 2014