Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
RIP Deborah Watling
daro2096
Just heard that the actress who played the 2nd Doctor's companion Victoria has died aged 69.

http://www.clacto...nts-anchor
Edited by JustBrad on 22 July 2017 00:38:25

sweevo
RIP, Deborah. Sad

Klenotka
Argh, I met her last May at a convention. I never really watched much of her on DW, and Victoria was, well, Victoria but she seemed as a very classy lady. 69 is no age at all Sad
Don´t be Lasagne

JustBrad
Met her many times. Had a long conversation with her at Visions Con in Chicago just a couple of years ago. She was a wonderfully witty, charming, and outspoken lady. RIP Deborah.

President Solvite
A lovely actor and person, RIP..

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
BradPaula
Oh, no. Not Debs! We met her numerous times at Vision's con outside of Chicago and she was such a wonderful guest and a great person to talk to. I remember her sitting next to me at one of the Contributor's Parties and I showed her a photo of us all from years back. She got a kick out of seeing it and signed it for me. She was always the life of the party and so full of energy and stories from the old days of Doctor Who. I feel very badly now for Fraser Hines, as they were best buddies and had quite an 'act' they did together at conventions. RIP Deborah.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Anniew
RIP Victoria.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

BradPaula
68.media.tumblr.com/3a56286aae74c5bf2affefba96190042/tumblr_otgsho21pu1sgd5s6o1_540.jpg

Here's a photo of Brad and myself with Deborah Watling and David Troughton at Dimension's Con in Newcastle-upon-Tyne in 2013. Deborah autographed the photo at TARDIS con 2014 for me. A terrible loss to Doctor Who fandom.

BradPaula
68.media.tumblr.com/5ad6b2b3ff812c29e640c6a1ae04b17d/tumblr_otgsho21pu1sgd5s6o2_1280.jpg

Another group photo from Dimension's con 2013. Excuse me not naming three of the actor/writers in the photo but I cannot find my 2013 con guide.

David Troughton, ?, Matthew Waterhouse, Peter Purves, Paul McGann, ?, ?, Janet Fielding, William Russell, Anneke Wills, me, Deborah Watling, and Sarah Sutton.

Gauda Cheese
Damn. Always liked victoria
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

rojkerr1
Bye viccy

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.37 seconds
9,178,497 unique visits since 8th January 2014