Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Azor Ahai
Magic Toenail
Who do you think is going to turn out to be Azor Ahai on Game of Thrones?I still think its going to be Tyrion.but as of late in the game of thrones community the Jorah Moremont theory is gaining steam That I wouldnt mind seeing,because jorahs by far my favorite character.although rewatching the series Sandor Clegane is really growing on me- he didv have the best single line in the entire series, when he was motivating his troops in the Batle of Blackwater

JustBrad
All signs point to John Snow as a messiah figure, but he may be a little too obvious.

There is the possibility of a gestalt Azor Ahai, and as The Dragon Has Three Heads, that could turn out to be a triumvirate of Danaerys, John Snow, and Tyrion Lannister.

Also, 'Prince' is genderless in High Valerian, therefore The Prince Who Was Promised could be a female, in that case probably Danaerys.

An Outside The Box option could be Beric Dondarrion, who seems to be favored by The Lord Of Light, but whom we've seen far too little of so far for him to be a main character.

And for a long shot I wouldn't count out The Hound.

Magic Toenail
came across this its cute.https://youtu.be/upxidxWedr0

Rainesz
I would love to see Tyrion on the Iron Throne as he is the least expected out of everyone. (Also, because he's my favorite character.)

JustBrad
Rainesz wrote:

I would love to see Tyrion on the Iron Throne as he is the least expected out of everyone. (Also, because he's my favorite character.)

There is a chance. GRRM has turned the standard fantasy narrative on its head. Knights, Kings, and Noble Heroes are failing and dying left and right. As the story unfolds, the main characters, the most powerful characters, turn out to be the Cripple (Bran), the Bastard (John Snow), and the Broken Things (The Dwarf and the unwilling Child Bride).

Rainesz
JustBrad wrote:

Rainesz wrote:

There is a chance. GRRM has turned the standard fantasy narrative on its head. Knights, Kings, and Noble Heroes are failing and dying left and right. As the story unfolds, the main characters, the most powerful characters, turn out to be the Cripple (Bran), the Bastard (John Snow), and the Broken Things (The Dwarf and the unwilling Child Bride).

I like your theory of the Three-Headed Dragon. That would tie all the kingdoms together and they'll need all the the help they can get when Winter (the White Walkers) invades.

Rainesz
This is just me, but two things I would LOVE to see in Game of Thrones next:

The return of Arya's wolf, Nymeria.

Tyrion Lannister riding a dragon. Grin How awesome would that be? "Hello, Cersei!"Wink

JustBrad
I too, have awaited the reunion of Arya and Nymeria since she got back to Westeros. I'm also pondering a Gendy / Arya reunion.

Smart money is on Tyrion being a bastard Targaryan (There's MORE than enough foreshadowing), but smart money has been wrong many times in GOT.

And what kills White Walkers? Dragon Glass, Dragon Steel....

Be interesting to see what an actual Dragon does to them.

Rainesz
Smart money is on Tyrion being a bastard Targaryan (There's MORE than enough foreshadowing), but smart money has been wrong many times in GOT.

And what kills White Walkers? Dragon Glass, Dragon Steel....

Be interesting to see what an actual Dragon does to them.

Yes, Tyrion had a very strange understanding of the Dragons and they seemed to like him, too. Wink Coincidence?

Anniew
I've never watched GOT but a parallel with what I've read could be the deposing of Richard3 and the rise of the relatively unknown Henry 7th and the resurgence of the House of Tudor
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

JustBrad
Anniew wrote:

I've never watched GOT but a parallel with what I've read could be the deposing of Richard3 and the rise of the relatively unknown Henry 7th and the resurgence of the House of Tudor

Unfortunately the War of the Roses parallel begins to fall apart when you realize that nearly all the legitimate York (Stark) and Lancaster (Lannister) heirs are pushing up the daisies. The War of the Roses seems more an inspiration than a road map. However, I agree with the 'relative unknown' analogy; whomever ends up on the Iron Throne (assuming anyone does), it will be the last person you would have expected in season 1, andn maybe the last person you expect at the beginning of Season 8.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.32 seconds
9,175,503 unique visits since 8th January 2014