Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Horizon Interviews Big Finish B7 Producer John Ainsworth!
Travisina
John Ainsworth, who has taken over from Cavan Scott as producer of Big Finish's B7 range has given us an exclusive interview, in which he talks about his background at Big Finish, his friendship with Jacqueline Pearce, the forthcoming new audio releases and future plans for B7!
Read it here: Interview with John Ainsworth
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Joe Dredd
Fantastic! I'm really pleased to hear John has been appointed. I look forward to seeing how things go. The full cast CDs and the tease of something special for the 40th anniversary are also great news (and the anthology news... suggesting the book line is continuing?).

clanger68
Fantastic interview, all very positive and so much to look forward to.

Have really enjoyed John's previous work so I am very much looking forward to seeing where he, and Big Finish, will take Blake's 7 now.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Bounty
Fascinating stuff. Good to hear they've not given up on Jenna.

dragonq
It's nice to get a bit more information, but on bended knee, I beg you: no Donald Trump parallels. The mere thought of it just makes me want to smash my head against a concrete wall. Don't we get enough of him in real life? I need to have somewhere to escape, and he would spoil the artistic symmetry of my favourite dystopia.

Besides, Servie would do him over in five minutes.

bob79519
The new boxset episodes sound interesting. The Dayna episode sounds interesting, the Vila and Tarrant episode will hopefully explain why they don't like each other, the Avon and Cally episode is the one I am looking forward to the most (although they probably won't do anything romantic&#128547Wink. Finally, I wonder what Servalan's bid to aqquire the Liberator will be?

Spaceresearcher
Many thanks to Jackie and Diane for the wonderful interview.

BradPaula
Very interesting interview. Thanks Jackie and Diane.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.28 seconds
9,133,463 unique visits since 8th January 2014