Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Finished Blake illustration
Rainesz
Hi, I just wanted to show everyone how my finished Roj Blake On Gauda Prime came out. (You might have seen the sketchbook version I did back in December.)
I was trying to finish it by the Blake event, and since I'm not able to be there, I thought I could contribute to the FB page.

68.media.tumblr.com/7df66c50fcdfa7984ac18db9f27182c4/tumblr_oqur2oxgVe1r5h3a9o1_1280.jpg

Travisina
That's superb, Rainesz - thank you for posting it here!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

JustBrad
That got an audible "Ohh!" out of me, and I'm at work.

Very well done.

clanger68
Stunning, amazing composition and so evocative.

Congratulations, got an 'ooh', out of me too. Angry
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
BradPaula
Love it!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Rainesz
Thank you so much everyone for your kind words!! Grin

Joe Dredd
Lovely work, Rainesz.

Is there a way you could perhaps share a larger version? (If you want to.)

Rainesz
Joe Dredd wrote:

Lovely work, Rainesz.

Is there a way you could perhaps share a larger version? (If you want to.)

Thank you so much, Joe! Grin
If you click on the image, it should take you to Tumblr where you can click on it again to enlarge it for an even bigger version. I tried downloading a jpeg here to add to the site, but it kept rejecting all my attempts. Sad (And they were the right size too.) I messaged Travisina to see what we could do.

Angry Angel
It looks gorgeous Rainesz (as always), love the composition.

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
Rainesz
@Angry Angel:Thank you! Grin

Joe Dredd
Rainesz wrote:
If you click on the image, it should take you to Tumblr where you can click on it again to enlarge it for an even bigger version.

Oops, so it does! I thought I clicked on it earlier and nothing happened.

Thanks Rainesz. Looking at the details clearly it's even more amazing. (I was going to say beautiful but it's a little heart-breaking too, with scarred Blake and plummeting Scorpio). I love the way Blake is outside the frame, and how the border goes 'wild' at the right. Also the B7-type stars, the light on Blake's hair, the bare, lightning-like tree branches... all of it!

Rainesz
Ah, thank you so much, Joe! Smile

I started a thread back in December here on Horizon asking "How many moons does Gauda Prime have?", and it was for this picture. (I gave GP an arbitrary two.)

I'm really surprised by kind responses this picture's gotten so far. (I've been looking at it for too long.) I spent all of Wednesday trying to finish it and I'm still trying to see it objectively. Everybody's comments here have really cheered me up! Thank you!

Travisina
Rainesz wrote:

If you click on the image, it should take you to Tumblr where you can click on it again to enlarge it for an even bigger version. I tried downloading a jpeg here to add to the site, but it kept rejecting all my attempts. Sad (And they were the right size too.) I messaged Travisina to see what we could do.

Working on it now...

Joe Dredd
Rainesz wrote:
I'm really surprised by kind responses this picture's gotten so far. (I've been looking at it for too long.)

It's wonderful!

I'm worried about your objectivity though, Rainesz. To get it back, I suggest you relax by drawing 11 more B7 themed pictures, sticking them together as a 2018 calendar, then enter it in the Horizon 2017 Advent Calendar when it comes around in December.... No, of course I don't have an ulterior motive!

Joe Dredd
Some hasty mucking around... I'd love to see this picture broken down into its elements and built up in layers.

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/2_1000_zpsxpjiqvmz.jpg

Joe Dredd
i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/4_1000_zpsnmcyf3f0.jpg

Travisina
Travisina wrote:

Rainesz wrote:
I tried downloading a jpeg here to add to the site, but it kept rejecting all my attempts. Sad (And they were the right size too.) I messaged Travisina to see what we could do.

Working on it now...

Update:
Fixed! You can find it in our gallery here - Blake on GP

Rainesz
Joe Dredd wrote:

Rainesz wrote:
I'm really surprised by kind responses this picture's gotten so far. (I've been looking at it for too long.)

It's wonderful!

I'm worried about your objectivity though, Rainesz. To get it back, I suggest you relax by drawing 11 more B7 themed pictures, sticking them together as a 2018 calendar, then enter it in the Horizon 2017 Advent Calendar when it comes around in December.... No, of course I don't have an ulterior motive!

Thanks, Joe!! Grin
Hmmm, I already have two Avons done and the Jenna sketch that I want to do a finished version of... I DO have plans to do all the characters and I'm trying to sneak in B7 as much as I can around other projects. But I've got a head start. Wink

Rainesz
Joe Dredd wrote:

Some hasty mucking around... I'd love to see this picture broken down into its elements and built up in layers.

i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x418/Dash_Decent/2_1000_zpsxpjiqvmz.jpg

JOE!! That is AWESOME! Grin I am absolutely flattered and honored that you spent time mucking about with my Blake picture. Grin I'm glad it inspired creativity on your part. Taking it apart and adding the colored layers looks cool.

Now we need to make more B7 paper dolls to move around on background scenery! Wink

Rainesz
Travisina wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Rainesz wrote:
I tried downloading a jpeg here to add to the site, but it kept rejecting all my attempts. Sad (And they were the right size too.) I messaged Travisina to see what we could do.

Working on it now...

Update:
Fixed! You can find it in our gallery here - Blake on GP

Yay!Grin Orac finally approved it! (Travisina had to have some words with Orac, who was apparently being cranky.)
It looks awesome. Grin Thank you so much!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.52 seconds
9,926,968 unique visits since 8th January 2014