Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 1
rojkerr1

· Total Rebels: 1,158
· Newest Rebel: Project TAS

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [37 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [6 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [22 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [11 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
14% [23 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
18% [28 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [15 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [8 Votes]

Votes: 159
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Look what I found!
littlesue
Joe Dredd wrote:

Sue, you need to show us a photo of your flotilla. You must be up to DSV 58 by now!


Not quite, but I now have to find the box of Libby's to put this silver one with, plus the other white one we found a couple of months ago (in with a load of Weebles!!)

It's amazing how many people of a certain vintage know exactly what it is and then ask, 'When is it going to be repeated on the Telly??' or 'I loved that show!' and/or 'I didn't know you could get the DVds!!'
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
Mrs_Underhill
littlesue wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Sue, you need to show us a photo of your flotilla. You must be up to DSV 58 by now!


Not quite, but I now have to find the box of Libby's to put this silver one with, plus the other white one we found a couple of months ago (in with a load of Weebles!!)

It's amazing how many people of a certain vintage know exactly what it is and then ask, 'When is it going to be repeated on the Telly??' or 'I loved that show!' and/or 'I didn't know you could get the DVds!!'


Smile Lovely that people still remember. I'd tell them about Youtube too - yes you can watch all of it legally on Youtube.
I saw an interesting tidbit on Tumblr: Monty Pythons put a lot of their sketches free on Youtube and their DVD sales jumped 16,000%. Yes, with all those zeroes.
I certainly spent decent sum on Big Finish B7 after watching B7 on Youtube.
 
littlesue
Well here is my flotilla of rescued Libbys from various boot sales and jumble sales.
My prized one is the unopened series 3 dvd set with the Libby still intact! That came from a Charity Shop. Daughter No. 1,who does not share my B7 madness, bought it for me!
You will also see some plug covers who seem to think they are Libbys...I haven't the heart to tell them Grin

i.imgur.com/hBAxlIV.jpg
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
Travisina
littlesue wrote:

Well here is my flotilla of rescued Libbys from various boot sales and jumble sales.
My prized one is the unopened series 3 dvd set with the Libby still intact! That came from a Charity Shop. Daughter No. 1,who does not share my B7 madness, bought it for me!
You will also see some plug covers who seem to think they are Libbys...I haven't the heart to tell them Grin


Fantastic flotilla, Littlesue! And I love the fleet of plug covers Grin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
A statement of fact cannot be insolent
 
BradPaula
Brilliant, Sue!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
Joe Dredd
littlesue wrote:

You will also see some plug covers who seem to think they are Libbys...


They're from the Andromedan fleet!
 
littlesue
Joe Dredd wrote:

littlesue wrote:

You will also see some plug covers who seem to think they are Libbys...


They're from the Andromedan fleet!


GrinGrin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
winnie-l
That's quite the collection LittleSue!
.... in fact you could probably decorate an entire Christmas tree with them....?!
 
littlesue
winnie-l wrote:

That's quite the collection LittleSue!
.... in fact you could probably decorate an entire Christmas tree with them....?!


When no-one is looking I usually put one of the silver ones on the Xmas Tree, usually just near a bauble...It's like having Ultraworld in my front room Grin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.54 seconds
23,337,497 unique visits since 8th January 2014