Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Steven Pacey - Relative Values (reprise)
clareblues1
Will do! Grin
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Ellen York
Have fun tomorrow (well, today in your time zone). I really enjoyed the show when I saw it in April. I've never been a Tarrant fan, but I think I could become a Steven fan. Grin

Lurena
Ellen York wrote:

I've never been a Tarrant fan, but I think I could become a Steven fan. Grin

You should, Ellen, he's more than worth it!

To those who are going: enjoy the show and have a pleasant time together!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
clareblues1
Thank you...reports and pics to follow! Will be setting off shortly Smile

Ellen York
Lurena wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

If I keep hanging around Brad and Paula I'll probably get the chance to meet him again, and that will be enough to make me a serious fan. Grin

Lurena
Ellen York wrote:

Lurena wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

If I keep hanging around Brad and Paula I'll probably get the chance to meet him again, and that will be enough to make me a serious fan. Grin

I suggest you to do that!
Steven obviously likes to visit the States, good chance to meet him again.
If luck is on our side and we both happen to have to work once more in the States and in the same period, Steven, my friends Brad and Paula, you, (and probably Thetis) and me will have a good get together there!

Thetis
Yes, count me in!

clareblues1
Photos will follow, but suffice it to say we had a marvellous time yesterday!! Grin

Steven didn't much time to spend with us, but was kind enough to sign a few autographs etc. Bless him Smile

Angry Angel
I had a wonderful day out yesterday, it was great meeting and chatting with Travisina and Clareblues, and the play was a sparkling delight! It was very funny, I particularly enjoyed Patricia Hodge, who had a lot of lines, most of them witty, and had to carry much of the plot. Steven got an awful lot of the laughs, either with a funny punchline or a nice bit of physical comedy. It was just a pity that our seats had absolutely no legroom - I'm 5'4" with fairly short legs and my knee was jammed up against the seat in front!

Steven, as always, was charming when we met him afterwards. When we asked for photos with him, I ended up going first, and Clare contrived to spend ages fiddling with her camera while I had to stand there with Steven's arm about me! Thanks Clare! We couldn't find anyone to take a photo with all of us in it, until Neil Morrissey came out of the stage door and Steven called him over to do the honours. I think he was a bit taken aback not to be in the photo!

Thanks for organising this Clare, I'm looking forward to the next time!

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
clareblues1
You're welcome AA, it was a brilliant day and bonus that we also got to meet Neil Morrissey too!

Photo time...

i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab156/clareblues1/RV2_zpsf60914e1.jpg

i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab156/clareblues1/RV1_zpse836f4cd.jpg

And the group shot which Neil kindly obliged...thank you Mr Morrissey!
i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab156/clareblues1/RV6_zpsa129cbba.jpg

Hugbot
Good to hear (and see) that you had such a good time!

Of course, I envy you a little bit (I haven't been in the theatre for ages ... our local theatre is one of the few things I diskike about my home town). But in some way I was with you:

After reading this thread yesterday, I thought: Hey, I haven't read a single line of Noel Coward in my life! (Of course, I have heard of NC before ... he was in the Red Dwarf episode Meltdown, wasn't he? Grin)
So I spent yesterday evening reading Relative Values. (I bought an e-book reader mainly for reading books that are out of print, but it is also great for spontaneous purchases on Saturday evening!) Horizon really broadens my knowledge of literature!

Ellen York
Glad to hear a good time was had by all.
AA, I agree with you about the seats. The theater is lovely, but the seats are way too small. Also, had to laugh about Neil Morrissey being the photographer and not in the picture.

clareblues1
Ellen York wrote:

Glad to hear a good time was had by all.
AA, I agree with you about the seats. The theater is lovely, but the seats are way too small. Also, had to laugh about Neil Morrissey being the photographer and not in the picture.

I must confess I didn't have a lot of space in front of my knees either. The row just in front had a bit more space, but not much.

Yes it was funny about NM...though to be fair he was in the middle of dashing off somewhere when Steven intercepted him and he dashed off almost immediately afterwards, so we didn't really get the chance to ask. Bless him!

JustBrad
So glad when Steven gets to show off his fans coming to theater in front of his fellow cast members.

BradPaula
Loved your impressions of the day, Angry Angel and Clare. Those seats are tiny- you needed a shoe horn to get in and out of them. Loved the bit about having Neil Morrissey taking the photo. Makes you wonder what he was thinking! Glad to hear you had such a good time. Steven is a dear and we love him a lot! Thanks for sharing the day and the photos! -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
Hugbot wrote:

Good to hear (and see) that you had such a good time!

Of course, I envy you a little bit (I haven't been in the theatre for ages ... our local theatre is one of the few things I diskike about my home town). But in some way I was with you:

After reading this thread yesterday, I thought: Hey, I haven't read a single line of Noel Coward in my life! (Of course, I have heard of NC before ... he was in the Red Dwarf episode Meltdown, wasn't he? Grin)
So I spent yesterday evening reading Relative Values. (I bought an e-book reader mainly for reading books that are out of print, but it is also great for spontaneous purchases on Saturday evening!) Horizon really broadens my knowledge of literature!

Yes, dear boy... that was Noel Coward in Red Dwarf! Hugbot- you are a scream! -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
Bit late to the thread, but I've been at work all day.

Yesterday was wonderful! It was great meeting up with Angry Angel and Clareblues, we had a nice lunch before the show and coffee & cake afterwards, and the chance for a really good chat. The play itself was wonderful - witty and clever and funny and moving; beautifully played by the entire cast and directed in such a way that even though we were squeezed tightly into a top back row I felt a connection to the actors.

Meeting up with Steven Pacey afterwards was lovely, and having our group picture taken by Neil Morrisey was quite a surreal moment!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Angry Angel
Travisina wrote:

Meeting up with Steven Pacey afterwards was lovely, and having our group picture taken by Neil Morrisey was quite a surreal moment!

It was the way we all looked at each other afterwards and one of you said, 'We just had our photo taken by Neil Morrissey!' and none of us could quite believe it!

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
Lurena
Angry Angel, Clare and Travisina, it's good to see you had a good time together and a good play to enjoy! I loved reading your reviews of the outing. Thank you for sharing your photos, all of you look wonderful and happy!

Now you'll never forget Neil Morrissey!

Thetis
So glad you had a lovely day! I'm very jealous and am sure I will regret not having seen this play.

Angry Angel, Travisina and Clareblues, do you mind if I send the group photo to Steven?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.04 seconds
9,102,686 unique visits since 8th January 2014