Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Steven Pacey - Relative Values (reprise)
clareblues1
Thetis wrote:

Have a fantastic evening, Brad and Paula, SD, TT and Ellen. Give SP all my love.

Indeed...enjoy the play! Grin
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

JustBrad
From last night:

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/IMG_2642_zps310146c3.jpg

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/IMG_2644_zps32cffc5c.jpg

Ellen York, Paula, Some tall guy, Trevor Travis, and Spaceship Dispatcher. (JustBrad behind the camera)

President Solvite
Is the first picture showing Paula's thoughts... where Grant has been replace by a Tarrant? Grin

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Spaceship Dispatcher
Very good play, very good company, very enjoyable evening Happy
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

clareblues1
President Solvite wrote:

Is the first picture showing Paula's thoughts... where Grant has been replace by a Tarrant? Grin

LOL... Either that or 'can I fit that into my suitcase'... Grin

BradPaula
Nobody wanted to watch for the cops as I tried to pry the Steven Pacey poster off the wall. Not really, but it was very nice seeing it, and Steven, twice that evening- once bumping into him at the stage door and after the performance where he signed autographs and posed for photos. A very enjoyable evening with TT, SD, Ellen York, Brad. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
President Solvite wrote:

What's the old song? If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with? Well, that's exactly what I did that evening. Steven has a way with people and you end up grinning inanely at him and sighing a lot......-Paula

trevor travis
I enjoyed my first trip to the theatre... even though I had to squeeze into the seat. Grin

Thanks to Paula, Brad, SD and Ellen for their company.

Bumping into Steven at the start of the evening was a nice coincidence, and it was nice for him to come and find us afterwards.

clareblues1
Awww...I'm glad you folks had such a good time and those photos are lovely too Smile

Looking forward to my visit in June!

Ellen York
It was a wonderful evening; I'm so glad I was still in London and able to join in the fun. The theater was lovely, though the seats were small. The performance was excellent, I do enjoy "comedy of manners" style plays. And meeting Steven was an added bonus; he was kind enough to sign my old copy of "Scorpio Attack". I think I was grinning like a loon the entire time; hopefully didn't make too big a fool of myself.

clareblues1
trevor travis wrote:

I enjoyed my first trip to the theatre... even though I had to squeeze into the seat. Grin

Bumping into Steven at the start of the evening was a nice coincidence, and it was nice for him to come and find us afterwards.

Excellent...hope you didn't knock Steven over when you bumped into him?! LOL

BradPaula
clareblues1 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Excellent...hope you didn't knock Steven over when you bumped into him?! LOL

No, didn't knock him over... but had to explain when he recognized us from New York, Chicago, and London again that we were not stalking him. LOL -Paula

clareblues1
LOL Paula!

All being well Travisina will be accompanying me to the play on Saturday 14th...and SC thinks she may join us afterwards...

JustBrad
BradPaula wrote:

No, didn't knock him over... but had to explain when he recognized us from New York, Chicago, and London again that we were not stalking him. LOL -Paula

I think the exact words were, "Your career is going so well that we can't visit a major city without you turning up in a play. I'm tempted to book a vacation to Tokyo just to see if you get work in Japan.

I got a smile for that one.

clareblues1
LOL Brad Smile

Travisina and Angry Angel have now booked their tickets for the 14th...looking forward to seeing you both there! Smile

Travisina
clareblues1 wrote:

LOL Brad Smile

Travisina and Angry Angel have now booked their tickets for the 14th...looking forward to seeing you both there! Smile

Me too! Are we lunching first?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clareblues1
Travisina wrote:

clareblues1 wrote:

LOL Brad Smile

Me too! Are we lunching first?

Yes, I think that sounds like an excellent idea...besides it'll give my knees some strength and stop me falling over at the vital moment!

clareblues1
Less than a week to go now! Table is booked for lunch...scene is set Grin

Travisina
clareblues1 wrote:

Less than a week to go now! Table is booked for lunch...scene is set Grin

Counting down the days! Grin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
Have fun, gals. The play was a blast to see and meeting with Steven after even better. Give him our love! -Paula and Brad

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
9,917,491 unique visits since 8th January 2014