Login

Username

Password

Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

B7 Images

Current Poll

Who is your favourite Blake's 7 main character (hero)?

Blake
Blake
10% [9 Votes]

Jenna
Jenna
4% [4 Votes]

Vila
Vila
26% [23 Votes]

Gan
Gan
1% [1 Vote]

Avon
Avon
50% [45 Votes]

Cally
Cally
4% [4 Votes]

Dayna
Dayna
2% [2 Votes]

Tarrant
Tarrant
1% [1 Vote]

Soolin
Soolin
1% [1 Vote]

Other
Other
0% [0 Votes]

Votes: 90
Login to vote.
Started: 29 June 2014

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 387
· Newest Rebel: skeleton

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Steven Pacey - Relative Values (reprise)
BradPaula
Happy to report that our outing to see Relative Values with Steven Pacey will now include not only Brad and myself, but Ellen York, Spaceship Dispatcher and Trevor Travis. Steven, beware- we're coming! LOL. Just keeps getting better and better! -Paula
i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/7c4ee550-c954-46db-8eca-366200e4cd82_zpsa62e7f84.jpg

Spaceship Dispatcher
Off topic, but I just booked my second theatre ticket of the year; Bill Nighy and Carey Mulligan at Wyndhams in June!

Happy
You can't do this. You cannot pass yourself off as a real person among actual people.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse - a series 4 fanfic

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
This is my first visit to the theatre so you'll have to tell me how to behave!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

First theatre vist?! Ever?! Okay... let's hope its a good production for you then Grin
You can't do this. You cannot pass yourself off as a real person among actual people.

Spaceship Dispatcher
My ticket to see Skylight in June, from a 'best view' seat, made a 95 shaped hole in my bank balance; does that qualify me as a dedicated mad/sad cult sci-fi/Sally Sparrow fan?

clareblues1
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

My ticket to see Skylight in June, from a 'best view' seat, made a 95 shaped hole in my bank balance; does that qualify me as a dedicated mad/sad cult sci-fi/Sally Sparrow fan?

I think that gets a resounding yes from me...lol
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

It's just like a sci-fi con, only for people with class and breeding. I'd advise you not to wear your "Og was Framed" t-shirt btw. Hey, it will be fine, Steven will be there... mumbling something about Tarrant devotees and will he never be rid of them! <grin> -Paula
i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/7c4ee550-c954-46db-8eca-366200e4cd82_zpsa62e7f84.jpg

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

It's just like a sci-fi con, only for people with class and breeding. I'd advise you not to wear your "Og was Framed" t-shirt btw. Hey, it will be fine, Steven will be there... mumbling something about Tarrant devotees and will he never be rid of them! <grin> -Paula

So I'm not allowed to cheer Steven and boo the best of the cast? (would insert Tarrant smiley, if my smilies were working!!).

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

So I'm not allowed to cheer Steven and boo the best of the cast? (would insert Tarrant smiley, if my smilies were working!!).

Oh sure, you can do that. I imagine we'll all be doing that during the performance. Grin -Paula

clareblues1
It's looking more than likely that I will book for Saturday 14th June... Smile

BradPaula
clareblues1 wrote:

If Steven can meet us after his performance on April 16th, I'll mention another contingency of Horizon members are coming to see him. He knows you, Clare, (I pointed you out on a photo I brought to New York with me and told him you're his biggest fan) so I'm sure he'll be looking forward to seeing you and the others again! -Paula

clareblues1
BradPaula wrote:

clareblues1 wrote:

If Steven can meet us after his performance on April 16th, I'll mention another contingency of Horizon members are coming to see him. He knows you, Clare, (I pointed you out on a photo I brought to New York with me and told him you're his biggest fan) so I'm sure he'll be looking forward to seeing you and the others again! -Paula

*blushing smiley* I'd better gather a few more folks then LOL...only me at the moment...and if that remained so I wouldn't arrange to meet him afterwards...that would be too much!!

clareblues1
Wishing Steven and his fellow cast members well for tonight's opening performance Grin

Angry Angel
clareblues1 wrote:

I'll have to see if that would work for me, I'd love to come!

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
clareblues1
Angry Angel wrote:

clareblues1 wrote:

I'll have to see if that would work for me, I'd love to come!

Hi AA Smile Fingers crossed...Travisina has expressed interest as well...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Theatre ticket #3 booked for this year! Going to see The Three Sisters at Southwark Playhouse on Saturday the 5th of April; it stars Paul McGann, Holliday Grainger (The Borgias) and Olivia Hallinan (Torchwood, Lark Rise). Thanks Clare for this theatre thread and Paula for arranging a visit to see Steven, its really got me back into travelling up to town for a good performance! Ticket for this one was slightly cheaper than for Wyndhams too, just 10 for this one...

clareblues1
Nice one SD....I get to less theatre than ideally I'd like...so far this year, Steven's play is the only one I've entertained...but I've got a couple of music concerts lined up...the 'Gala for St George' on 27 April, Royal Albert Hall...hosted by Brian Blessed! Then in October the 'Grand Organ Gala', also at RAH.

clareblues1
Ticket now booked for Relative Values matinee on 14th June...royal circle... Smile

Thetis
Press Night was 14th April. I'll collect the various reviews this afternoon!
stevenpacey.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/banner.png
All the latest news for Steven Pacey: stevenpacey.com

http://stevenpacey.com
Thetis
Have a fantastic evening, Brad and Paula, SD, TT and Ellen. Give SP all my love.
stevenpacey.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/banner.png
All the latest news for Steven Pacey: stevenpacey.com

http://stevenpacey.com
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 3.22 seconds
1,482,856 unique visits since 8th January 2014