Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Steven Pacey - Relative Values (reprise)
clareblues1
Just spotted the item on the news page...well I would wouldn't I? Grin

I think this may call for another Horizon outing? It's on until June I see, so that gives us plenty of scope Grin
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

JustBrad
Congrats to Steven. Glad to see him back on the West End. When you go, give him regards from the crazy Americans from Chicago.

EDIT: Oh, dear, we're actually in London for a day and a half during that run....

BradPaula
An addendum from the 'crazy Americans from Chicago'... As luck would have it, we will be in London on Wednesday, April 16, and Thursday, April 17- just in time to see Steven in Relative Values. Would anyone like to meet up with us on one of those days and see Steven in the play? It's at the Harold Pinter Theatre, 6 Panton Street, London, SW1Y 4DN, right near Piccadilly Circus.

Wed. April 16 has one evening performance 7:30 pm
Thurs. April 17 has matinee at 2:30 and evening at 7:30

We'd prefer an evening performance. Any interested parties wanting to see Steven with us? -Brad and Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Hi Paula,

I could make the evening performance on the Wednesday, and have sent you a PM...

SD Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

clareblues1
Sadly a week day isn't good for me...but I certainly plan to see it at a later date... Grin

Lurena
This sounds good!
Good luck Brad and Paula! I hope you will get to see Steven play again!
I wish I could join you this time too.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
BradPaula
It looks like a Wednesday night performance then. Thanks SD for wanting to come down to London to see the play with us. Sorry it had to be on a weeknight and probably difficult for others like Clare to come. We understand and appreciate that. So anyone else for Wednesday evening seeing Steven in Relative Values? -paula

BradPaula
Lurena wrote:

This sounds good!
Good luck Brad and Paula! I hope you will get to see Steven play again!
I wish I could join you this time too.

I know, kiddo, but we'll always have King Lear and Starbucks! <grin> -Paula

Travisina
This seemed an opportune time to reinstate Saba's review of Relative Values from June 2013. Read all about it here: http://www.blakes...icle_id=27
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clareblues1
Thanks for that Travisina Smile

Looking at the diary...I could make Saturday 31st May, 14th June or the final day of the run 21st June.

These dates any good for others who are constrained to a weekend?

BradPaula
Last call for Wednesday night, April 16th performance for Relative Values, before we purchase tickets. Anyone else interested in attending with Spaceship Dispatcher, Brad and I? -Paula

Ellen York
BradPaula wrote:

Last call for Wednesday night, April 16th performance for Relative Values, before we purchase tickets. Anyone else interested in attending with Spaceship Dispatcher, Brad and I? -Paula

I'll still be in London on the 16th and would like to join you. Do the tickets need to be bought together to get seats in a group?

BradPaula
Ellen York wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I'll still be in London on the 16th and would like to join you. Do the tickets need to be bought together to get seats in a group?

Hi Ellen: As it looks like it's only going to be the four of us, I have been asked by SD to buy the tickets so we can insure we can sit together. I will do the same for you and you both can pay us when we meet up. I'm so glad you asked to come along. I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time seeing Steven in the play. Read the review for sure- it certainly looks like a great time. See you soon! BTW- I've sent you a more detailed PM. -Paula

Thetis
Brad & Paula, and Lurena
Wish I could reprise our NYC meet-up as well. Alas, I don't think I'll get to the UK in the next few months.

Hope everyone has a fantastic time!

clareblues1
Thetis wrote:

Brad & Paula, and Lurena
Wish I could reprise our NYC meet-up as well. Alas, I don't think I'll get to the UK in the next few months.

Bless you Thetis, we'll be sure to share the experience and take plenty of pics Smile

BradPaula
Thetis wrote:

Brad & Paula, and Lurena

Been thinking about you lately, Thetis. Yes, too bad we won't be gallivanting around London again like we did NYC! If we see Steven, we'll give him your regards! All the best! -Paula

BradPaula
Well, I booked our tickets to see Steven in Relative Values today. Four tickets in the Royal Circle, as they call it. We'll have Spaceship Dispatcher with us and also fellow American member Ellen York. Ellen tells me she has never seen one of our actors in a play. I think she is in for a treat, and what a great play for your first- a genuine Noel Coward work. So- see all involved soon and I know we'll have a great time together, because that's what Blake's 7 fans do so well. -Paula

Spaceship Dispatcher
Just discovered that the Harold Pinter theatre used to be called the Comedy Theatre - have been there twice! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Just discovered that the Harold Pinter theatre used to be called the Comedy Theatre - have been there twice! Grin

Yes, I read that on their website. Glad to hear you've been there before, just in case we get ourselves lost.... looking forward to seeing Steven again. -Paula

clareblues1
clareblues1 wrote:

Looking at the diary...I could make Saturday 31st May, 14th June or the final day of the run 21st June.

These dates any good for others who are constrained to a weekend?

Now that BP & co are sorted...anyone else up for an outing to see the play?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.61 seconds
9,826,945 unique visits since 8th January 2014