Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 903
· Newest Rebel: Calavon

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Bristol Meet Up 2017
Zonda
RichardMk2 wrote:

Zonda wrote:

Hello all - I was wondering if this is still likely to go ahead on the 16th Sep and whether a time has been set? I'll need to start thinking about train tickets before they get too costly.

All the best! T

Yes it's still going ahead! look forward to seeing you next Saturday!

Is there a time to aim for? (Train tickets and timings to be sorted this end.)

RichardMk2
Zonda wrote:

RichardMk2 wrote:

Zonda wrote:

Hello all - I was wondering if this is still likely to go ahead on the 16th Sep and whether a time has been set? I'll need to start thinking about train tickets before they get too costly.

All the best! T

Yes it's still going ahead! look forward to seeing you next Saturday!

Is there a time to aim for? (Train tickets and timings to be sorted this end.)

We'll be there from about Noon.

Zonda
That's great RichardMk2 - big thanks. I'll start making some plans to escape from the City at the Edge of...
I mean Plymouth.

winnie-l
At this time, the weather forecast for Saturday Bristol is HEAVY RAIN (60% probability) from noon - on. Sorry to say, if it's pouring out, me not trudge about in heavy rain.
But you never know - forecast could change. Shall have to wait & see...

winnie-l
"But you never know - forecast could change"
Already has - now forecast for downpours only Sat evening.

Zonda
The tickets are booked for Saturday, so looking forward to meeting whoever turns up! This being my first ever physical real life meeting with fellow fans I have a silly question - how will I recognise any of you? Will anyone wear a red carnation, or a copy of The Times. Or will the neutron blaster on the bar room floor give the game away?

All the best!

winnie-l
There will definitely be some of us wearing Blake's 7 t-shirts!

Will you? If so we can watch for you & hail you over to us.

We often sit in the raised area on the left of the main doors - there's a good corner table(s) there.(If not already occupied by.... mundanes....)

winnie-l
"But you never know - forecast could change"
Forecast now only 30% probability of light showers 14:00-on. Looking much better!

meegat39
Hi all! I am coming tomorrow but probably won't arrive until 1ish. Looking forward to it! Grin
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Zonda
winnie-l wrote:

There will definitely be some of us wearing Blake's 7 t-shirts!

Will you? If so we can watch for you & hail you over to us.

We often sit in the raised area on the left of the main doors - there's a good corner table(s) there.(If not already occupied by.... mundanes....)

Thats good to know. I will keep an eye open!

If you see a man with a moustache wearing a bright orange waterproof coat looking lost please feel free to approach him! Hopefully it'll be me! Grin

RichardMk2
meegat39 wrote:

Hi all! I am coming tomorrow but probably won't arrive until 1ish. Looking forward to it! Grin

I should be there by Noon

RichardMk2
Down and safe at The Kinights Templar, along with Purple Cleric, Hazel, Lorna and Gary.

We've got our usual tables.

winnie-l
Rain forecast looks to have evaporated!
Heading over there soon.

RichardMk2
Thanks to everyone who came! Great to see you all. I hope those of you who were dining out in Bristol last night enjoyed your meals.

As the idea of having another meet up in Birmingham next March was suggested I'll dust off some of the old threads on the Louise and Simon site. I know when they first started meet ups in Birmingham they initially used The Old Joint stock near the cathedral. But I think later ones were held in a Wetherspoons pub so I'll check

Zonda
It was great to meet you all - and good to finally put my toe in the water! Look forward to seeing you again!

T

meegat39
It was good to meet you too Zondor! Hope to see you at future events.
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Zonda
meegat39 wrote:

It was good to meet you too Zondor! Hope to see you at future events.

You too. I got home shattered, but it was good fun. I will be back for sure!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.34 seconds
8,848,147 unique visits since 8th January 2014