Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 17

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,057
· Newest Rebel: macrascal

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
24% [31 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [19 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
17% [22 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
5% [7 Votes]

Votes: 131
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 4.0 28th-30th September 2018
Ian Kubiak
It is with great excitement that we can announce that Visual Effects wizard, Mat Irvine will be joining us for Cygnus Alpha 4.0 on the 28th-30th September 2018. Mat will be bringing along with him a collection of original props, including the remains of The Liberator and everyone's favorite computer, Orac!

Get your tickets now from www.cygnusalpha.org
Edited by BradPaula on 09 July 2018 23:41:18

BradPaula
Great news,Ian. Mat is a treasure and a great con guest. Thanks!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

clanger68
Fantastic news. Angry

Gets better and better..
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
JustBrad
Per Ian's request, here is a video from Roger Murray Leach talking about the large print of Liberator that will be on auction at CA4.

Please take a look.

https://youtu.be/...

clanger68
JustBrad wrote:

Per Ian's request, here is a video from Roger Murray Leach talking about the large print of Liberator that will be on auction at CA4.

Please take a look.

https://youtu.be/...

Wonderful, what an amazing opportunity and how kind of Roger to do this for the charity.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Ian Kubiak
The new Myth Makers/KOCH MEDIA Blake's 7 DVD will be launched at Cygnus Alpha 4.0. Attendees will be able to buy copies direct from the producers at the event.

Cygnus Alpha will have copies signed by Jan Chappell, Stephen Greif, Mat Irvine, Michael Keating and Jacqueline Pearce. Signed copies will cost a special price of £50.00 plus postage.

DVD's can be ordered from the Cygnus Shop and will be sent shortly after the event in September.

https://www.cygnu...ygnus-shop

*Edited by a Moderator to make link clickable.*
Edited by BradPaula on 31 July 2018 21:39:43

Ellen York
Just booked into the Premier Inn. Can't wait to see everyone!!!!

BradPaula
Ellen York wrote:

The Americans are coming! The Americans are coming! See you there, Ellen!

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

The Americans are coming! The Americans are coming! See you there, Ellen!

Cue for a song:
Over There
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Ian Kubiak
Due to a personal commitment, Steven Pacey is unable to join us at Cygnus Alpha 4.0. Steven will be taking part in a private signing shortly before the event. You can send in your items or order an 8x10 signed print. Personal items must reach us by Friday 31st August 2018. Your items will be ready for you at registration.

Orders can be placed through the Cygnus Shop.

https://www.cygnu...ygnus-shop
Edited by BradPaula on 08 August 2018 00:28:48

PAC
Hello Ian. I have an old friend's wedding to attend on the Friday but I have been drawn quite deep and hard to think of a better way to spend a Sunday than listening to Sally, Jacqueline, Alistair, and Michael, and meeting new friends.

Will there be a timetable at some point, so i can see what is happening Sunday. I guess it's a treat to have everyone along and they'll be doing one day with everyone, rather than three !!!

Thank You..

Ian Kubiak
PAC wrote:

Hello Ian. I have an old friend's wedding to attend on the Friday but I have been drawn quite deep and hard to think of a better way to spend a Sunday than listening to Sally, Jacqueline, Alistair, and Michael, and meeting new friends.

Will there be a timetable at some point, so i can see what is happening Sunday. I guess it's a treat to have everyone along and they'll be doing one day with everyone, rather than three !!!

Thank You..

Hello PAC.

As it stands the main cast are scheduled for the Sunday. Josette is appearing on the Friday night. Full schedule will be released a week before the event.

Very limited tickets remain!

Ian

Lurena
Ian, my definitive work schedule has arrived and sadly I have to tell you that Iím not able to attend the Cygnus Alpha 4 convention.

Iím sorry Ian.

I wish you, your guests and all attendees a wonderful time at the convention; make it a legendary weekend!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
BradPaula
So sorry to hear you can't come to Cygnus Alpha 4, Lurena. Be sure that your friends will try to take lots of photos and tell lots of stories here after the con for everyone who missed out on this historic event.

I'll miss you!

Lorna
I too am sorry you can't come to CA4, Lurena! We will miss you.

Ian Kubiak
Lurena wrote:

Ian, my definitive work schedule has arrived and sadly I have to tell you that Iím not able to attend the Cygnus Alpha 4 convention.

Iím sorry Ian.

I wish you, your guests and all attendees a wonderful time at the convention; make it a legendary weekend!

Hi Lurena,

Sorry you can't make this time Sad

Lurena
Ian Kubiak wrote:

Lurena wrote:

Iím sorry Ian.

Hi Lurena,

Sorry you can't make this time Sad

Better next time Ian. (Or should I write: "next time better"? My English fails here)

And Paula and Lorna, I will miss your company too, but we'll plan to meet again another time.

To all my forum friends: enjoy the Cygnus Alpha 4 weekend!
Edited by Lurena on 22 August 2018 17:36:57
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
PAC
Thank You Ian !

Ian Kubiak
It is with great excitement that we can announce that series 3 costume designer, Dee Kelly Robson will be joining in the celebrations at Cygnus Alpha 4.0.

Only 3 tickets remain!

www.cygnusalpha.org
Edited by BradPaula on 29 August 2018 00:37:54

Ian Kubiak
We are happy to announce that actress Judy Matheson will be appearing at Cygnus Alpha 4.0. Judy played a Mutoid in the series 3 story, "Volcano".

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
16,126,080 unique visits since 8th January 2014