Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 14

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,015
· Newest Rebel: Buchhalter

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [25 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [17 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [19 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [19 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 119
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 4.0 28th-30th September 2018
JustBrad
clanger68 wrote:


Oooh, Fantastic, just don't fly Federation Freight!



The food can't be any worse than on our regular airline.
 
clanger68
JustBrad wrote:

clanger68 wrote:


Oooh, Fantastic, just don't fly Federation Freight!



The food can't be any worse than on our regular airline.


Except it's laced with suppressants and they throw you out of airlocks! Angry
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"
 
http://www.exewing.co.uk
JustBrad
clanger68 wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

clanger68 wrote:


Oooh, Fantastic, just don't fly Federation Freight!



The food can't be any worse than on our regular airline.


Except it's laced with suppressants and they throw you out of airlocks! Angry


Yep, that's our airline.
 
Mrs_Underhill
I got the ticket to Cygnus Alpha too, and booked Premier Inn.
No airfair yet but looks like it's really happening! I was a bit unsure as everyone seemed to be old fans of the show and I only saw it this year, but the convention looked so interesting!
 
JustBrad
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

I got the ticket to Cygnus Alpha too, and booked Premier Inn.
No airfair yet but looks like it's really happening! I was a bit unsure as everyone seemed to be old fans of the show and I only saw it this year, but the convention looked so interesting!


Looking forward to seeing you. If you are flying from the USA, I recommend booking your airfare as soon as you can. Fares are as low as I've seen them in years, but expected to go up sharply due to the price of fuel.
 
Lurena
Hi Ian, is CA 4.0 sold out?
My concert schedule is changing and now maybe there is a chance that I will be able to attend!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
 
http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Mrs_Underhill
JustBrad wrote:

Looking forward to seeing you. If you are flying from the USA, I recommend booking your airfare as soon as you can. Fares are as low as I've seen them in years, but expected to go up sharply due to the price of fuel.


Thank you, I'll try to book soon! Yes, I'm flying from USA and I've been checking the fares and they were very cheap so far.
 
clanger68
Hope you can make it Lurena.

Mrs_Underhill: Wow, going to be quite the adventure for you, you are going to love it.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"
 
http://www.exewing.co.uk
BradPaula
Mrs_Underhill wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Looking forward to seeing you. If you are flying from the USA, I recommend booking your airfare as soon as you can. Fares are as low as I've seen them in years, but expected to go up sharply due to the price of fuel.


Thank you, I'll try to book soon! Yes, I'm flying from USA and I've been checking the fares and they were very cheap so far.


Another Yank! It will be great to have you at the con.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
BradPaula
Lurena wrote:

Hi Ian, is CA 4.0 sold out?
My concert schedule is changing and now maybe there is a chance that I will be able to attend!


I'm crossing my fingers that you can attend, Lurena.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
Mrs_Underhill
BradPaula wrote:
Another Yank! It will be great to have you at the con.

Thank you, I'm very excited about it! Flights have been booked.
Strangely, the tipping point for me was the attendance of June Hudson. I was in love with her mad costumes but after watching Making Of documentaries and DVD extras I fell in love with the lady herself. Hope to meet her and tell her how much joy she added to the show. Smile And apart from that: so many interesting guests, and a chance to experience this fandom.

Lurena, I hope you can attend it too!
 
b7gary
Come and talk costumes with me,I too love our June.
June hudson is blake's 7 in my opinion. Be good to meet you in September.
 
Ian Kubiak
Lurena wrote:

Hi Ian, is CA 4.0 sold out?
My concert schedule is changing and now maybe there is a chance that I will be able to attend!


Hi Lurena. There are some tickets left. It would be good to see you again.

All the best

Ian
 
Ian Kubiak
We are happy to announce that actress Gillian McCutcheon will be joining us for Cygnus Alpha 4.0 taking place on the 28th-30th September 2018. Gillian played Kostos in the series 3 finale story "Terminal".

Other credits include The Avenges, The Brothers, This Life and Law and Order UK.

Cygnus Alpha 4.0 is celebrating 40 years of Blake's 7.

Limited tickets remain!

http://www.cygnus...-alpha-4-0




Edited to make link clickable. Way to go, Ian - nice one!
Edited by Travisina on 15 June 2018 17:52:11
 
Lurena
Ian Kubiak wrote:

Lurena wrote:

Hi Ian, is CA 4.0 sold out?
My concert schedule is changing and now maybe there is a chance that I will be able to attend!


Hi Lurena. There are some tickets left. It would be good to see you again.

All the best

Ian

Thank you for your reply Ian. I'd like to meet you again too. I hope I can make it; my new schedule is not confirmed yet. I hope that will happen the coming week. Then I can buy the ticket!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*
 
http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Mrs_Underhill
b7gary wrote:

Come and talk costumes with me,I too love our June.
June hudson is blake's 7 in my opinion. Be good to meet you in September.

Ohh, thank you, I will!
Will you bring your costume collection? Will I be able to touch it? Smile
 
b7gary
,Hello Mrs underhill,am sure you will be able to touch a bit
 
Mrs_Underhill
b7gary wrote:

,Hello Mrs underhill,am sure you will be able to touch a bit

Oh that's very kind, thank you. Smile
 
winnie-l
Please take pix of the costume display & post them up for us who can't attend!
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.51 seconds
13,270,492 unique visits since 8th January 2014