Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,028
· Newest Rebel: captrooper

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
23% [28 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [18 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [8 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [20 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
15% [19 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
6% [7 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
8% [10 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [7 Votes]

Votes: 124
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 4.0 28th-30th September 2018
BradPaula
Woo Hoo! Brian Croucher!

See you at the con, Andy!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Ian Kubiak
Joining us for Cygnus Alpha 4.0 is actor Peter Craze. Peter appeared twice in the series. His first appearance was in the season 1 story, "Seek-Locate-Destroy" as Prell. Peter later returned for the series 4 story, "Sand" as Servalan's assistant.

Ian Kubiak
Our latest guest announcement is Ralph Wilton. Ralph first worked on Blake's 7 as production assistant on the series 2 episodes, "Shadow" and "Horizon". Ralph later returned to the series as a production manager for the series 4 episodes, "Rescue", "Power", "Animals" and "Headhunter".

Anniew
Nice choices. Thank you.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Ian Kubiak
INFORMATION!

The option to spread the cost of the ticket over 6 months will no longer be available from the 2nd of March 2018. You have until 1st of March to request this option and send the 1st payment.

After this date, tickets must be paid for in full.

clanger68
Ian Kubiak wrote:

Our latest guest announcement is Ralph Wilton. Ralph first worked on Blake's 7 as production assistant on the series 2 episodes, "Shadow" and "Horizon". Ralph later returned to the series as a production manager for the series 4 episodes, "Rescue", "Power", "Animals" and "Headhunter".

Great Guest.

What a great perspective Ralph must have, different cast, different producer, different era.

Looking forward to hearing some tales.

- Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Ian Kubiak
Tonight I have announced the following guests...

Andrew Morgan, Director Children of Auron”.

Brian Lighthill, Director “Gold” and “Orbit”.

Stephen Greif, Travis, Series 1

Jacqueline Pearce, Servalan

trevor travis
Ian Kubiak wrote:

Oh wow!!!!

JustBrad
Ian Kubiak wrote:

Those last two are a whole con on their own.

JustBrad
Two Travises.... Two Travi?

Stephen and Brian need to have a Travis-Off. They can stand on opposite ends of the dais and hurl Shakespearean insults at one another.

Away you three inch fool!
I must tell you, sell when you can, you are not for all markets.
I’ll beat thee, but I would infect my hands.
There’s no more faith in thee than in a stewed prune.
Thine face is not worth sunburning.
Thou elvish-mark’d, abortive, rooting hog!

clanger68
It is going to be a very busy weekend methinks.

Some stunning guests added to the lineup.

Fantastic.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
TheElfandherFriends
Holiday Inn now booked and can't wait!

This may be an obvious question (sorry), but I assume that Paul Darrow is now too unwell to consider attending any convention?Sad

BradPaula
TheElfandherFriends wrote:

Holiday Inn now booked and can't wait!

This may be an obvious question (sorry), but I assume that Paul Darrow is now too unwell to consider attending any convention?Sad

So far Ian has not announced Paul Darrow as a guest, but there does not seem to be any reason Paul could not attend. He was in great spirits at the Blake con back on June of 2017 and had us all in stitches with his stories. He's also been busy writing for Big Finish- a new audio story, and a new series, if I heard correctly. So if he's invited- I'm sure he'd want to come. It's up to the con runner to invite him. But, as far as I know, Paul is doing great.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

TheElfandherFriends
But, as far as I know, Paul is doing great.

I'm very glad to hear that! This will be my first ever con, so I'd love to meet him. I hope he's revealed as a guest at a later date.

meegat39
Can I just ask those who have booked their hotel places is anyone not staying in the Holiday Inn and if so where? I don't want to be the only one going back somewhere else in the dark. I have just requested my ticket for the con but I am having a hard time justifying the high cost for the hotel stay
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Anniew
Meegat I was looking to book into a nearby travel lodge but was also put off for fear of walking back in the Dark. Perhaps we could agree on a nearby one at least then we’d have company in the Dark...
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

meegat39
Yes that might be a plan! Ian says the Premier Inn is slightly closer. Shall I look into how much it is and maybe you could check out the Travel Lodge??

meegat39
Two nights in the Premier Inn including breakfast on both days is £117.48. That's having chosen the non cancellable or refundable option. Still, quite a saving!! We could use the money saved to pay for a number of taxis should we want to!!

TheElfandherFriends
There are 2 Premier Inns, about the same distance from the Holiday Inn - The Brentford Premier Inn, which appears to overlook the M4 (!) and the Kew Bridge Premier Inn.

There's also a Travellodge further down the High St, about 5 minutes east from the Kew Bridge Premier Inn - it should be about the same price or even cheaper.

If you are choosing between the two Premier Inns, I'd go for the one on the High St, just because it has buses running from outside towards the Holiday Inn - the 235, 237, 267 and the N9 night bus.

NB - I got a discount on the Holiday Inn price by signing up as a member of their loyalty programme which was free. Still a bit more than the Premier Inn though.

trevor travis
Meegat and Annie, I haven't done it as yet, but I'll probably book into the Kew Bridge Premier Inn.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.61 seconds
14,126,934 unique visits since 8th January 2014