Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 897
· Newest Rebel: boroboy

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [13 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 93
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Cygnus Alpha 4.0 28th-30th September 2018
Anniew
Ooh lovely Paula. Looking forward to it. Blimey 145 a night is a bit steep!! May have to visit as a day visitor!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Ian Kubiak
Anniew wrote:

Ooh lovely Paula. Looking forward to it. Blimey 145 a night is a bit steep!! May have to visit as a day visitor!

Other hotels are near by. Smile

trevor travis
Email sent to order my ticket!

See everyone else there.

JustBrad
Tickets booked.

We haven't even finished planning our 2017 trip to Blighty, and here we are booked for September 2018.

Guess I can't plan my retirement just yet Grin

cakeinmilk
Only a 15 minute bus ride door to door... Would be rude not to go, really!

Ian Kubiak
cakeinmilk wrote:

Hope you are able to make it. The 237 bus by any chance? Smile

cakeinmilk
Ian Kubiak wrote:

cakeinmilk wrote:

Hope you are able to make it. The 237 bus by any chance? Smile

Close, it's the 267!

trevor travis
Thanks to Ian for his patience while I sorted out my PayPal settings. Ticket now confirmed - yay!!

Ian Kubiak
trevor travis wrote:

Thanks to Ian for his patience while I sorted out my PayPal settings. Ticket now confirmed - yay!!

No problem

Welshbungyman
Welsh rebels are confirmed.

Sorry we haven't been around much lately - not really had a lot of time with sick relatives.

Look forward to seeing you all there,
Jon & Becky

Ian Kubiak
Joining us at Cygnus Alpha 4.0 in September 2018 is John Ainsworth. John is the current producer (and director) for the Big Finish Blake's 7 audio range. John will be there telling us what actually goes in the recording studio and how legendary the Big Finish lunches are!

Ian Kubiak
As well as the latest guest announcement, I am very happy to say that almost half of the tickets have been allocated for Cygnus Alpha 4.0. I strongly advise that people book soon to avoid disappointment. I know it is a long way off until the event and you may be waiting for further guest announcements, but it would be very difficult for a majority of guests to commit this far in advance. All I can say is, if you have been to any of the previous events you will get a flavor of what will be on offer.

Your ticket will give you access to all of the talks and commentaries (YES COMMENTARIES!), 2 autographs from each of the inclusive guests, access to original costumes and prop displays and evening entertainment.

We are also offering you the opportunity to spread the cost of tickets over 6 months and remember that attendees of Cygnus Alpha 3 have until 1st of September 2017 to use the 10% discount voucher!

Hope to see you there!

Ian Kubiak
Vivienne Cozens for Cygnus Alpha 4.0

It is with great pleasure that we can now announce that the director of 'Games' and 'Sand', Vivienne Cozens will be joining us for the celebrations at Cygnus Alpha 4.0

Ian Kubiak
HOTEL ROOM UPDATE

The hotel have confirmed that the hotel room rate will be 145 per night (B&Cool. This room rate will be held until 01/06/2018. You will need a booking code which you will receive when you have fully paid for your ticket. Those of you who have already done will receive the code via email by the end of this week.

There are alternative near by hotels. These are the Premier Inn at Kew Bridge and the Travelodge at Kew Bridge.

Anniew
Be nice to catch up with Vivienne again. A lovely guest. If I stay overnight I'll be checking out travel lodge I think!

Ian Kubiak
Anniew wrote:

Be nice to catch up with Vivienne again. A lovely guest. If I stay overnight I'll be checking out travel lodge I think!

Viv is lovely isn't she?!

As for the hotel, I have tried to get the hotel to reduce the room rate but they could not.

I'd suggest the premier inn as it's less to travel to the convention hotel.

Ian

Ian Kubiak
Cygnus Alpha 4.0 event update
TICKET UPDATE

With over a year to go until Cygnus Alpha 4.0, we are happy to announce that over half the tickets have now gone. We would also like to remind that attendees of Cygnus Alpha 3 have until 1st of September 2017 to claim their 10% discount!

GUEST UPDATE

We have decided to keep further guest announcements top secret for the moment so that Federation spies do not report back! We will begin announcing guests on Tuesday 2nd January 2018, the 40th anniversary day! We will then announce a subsequent guest the following Tuesday. We already have a further 9 confirmed guests to reveal, some of which are series regulars, guest actors making their convention debuts and behind the scenes people!

CONVENTION UPDATE

It is with great pleasure that we welcome back the lovely Gary Holland along with his impressive display of original costumes from the series. We are looking to host the biggest ever collection of original costumes. If you have any original costumes that you would like to display, please contact us.

WRITERS ROOM

We will be dedicating an entire area of the event over to the writers of the Big Finish Blake's 7 range. We will start to announce names from January 2018.

EVENING ENTERTAINMENT

We will be hosting evening entertainment on both the Friday and Saturday nights of the event. More details will come in the New Year, including the Saturday night 3 course evening meal. There will be an additional charge for this. Full details including food options and the price will be confirmed in January 2017.

HOTEL ROOMS

People who have fully paid for their tickets will receive the booking code by this weekend. We have been waiting on final confirmations of the hotel. Please remember that there are near by alternative hotels.

TRAVEL TO CYGNUS ALPHA

Sadly the transport ship London will not be taking you to Cygnus Alpha. If you are looking to come to the event using public transport (Trains and Plans), contact us, as we may be able to offer you money saving tips on your transport.

FACEBOOK GROUP

We will be creating a secret Facebook group which attendees will be able to join and interact with one another. Again this will be a secret group so that the Federation spies can't see what is going on! You will be contacted via email over the next week or so with details of this group.

Anniew
It sounds amazing Ian...can't wait!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.39 seconds
8,482,308 unique visits since 8th January 2014