Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sherlock Holmes/Robin of Sherwood
Spaceship Dispatcher
Off topic PC, but myself and TT were discussing doing some Prisoner rewatches on occassional Wednesdays; as you wish to enjoy them too, I will try and keep them apart from weeks with Holmes rewatches if 3 rewatches in a week would be too many! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
purplecleric wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

This scene comes across as very contrived on television...

The dialogue between her & SH is not from the original - and like the opening dialogue with Watson feels very wrong - perhaps I just know the story too well

No, I didn't remember the lines but it still felt wrong - not up to SAC-Ds standard.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

purplecleric

Off topic PC, but myself and TT were discussing doing some Prisoner rewatches on occassional Wednesdays; as you wish to enjoy them too, I will try and keep them apart from weeks with Holmes rewatches if 3 rewatches in a week would be too many! Grin

If they were occasional or at least not every week should be manageable - pcminor has to remember who pays the bills!

Spaceship Dispatcher
purplecleric wrote:

...pcminor has to remember who pays the bills!

LOL Grin Children never do...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Irene Adler in this story is very different to the interpretation seen in other production, although I have liked most of them...

Spaceship Dispatcher
The way this story is filmed, its hard to credit Holmes huge respect for her - his plan fails because of incompetance... Grin

purplecleric
I've not watched this episode for several years - and I've found it a little clumsy - JB has made a promising start but has not yet fully embraced the role and DB's Watson always felt a little wooden to me compared with EW's -

Still, I'm nitpicking -

Spaceship Dispatcher
purplecleric wrote:

I've not watched this episode for several years - and I've found it a little clumsy - JB has made a promising start but has not yet fully embraced the role and DB's Watson always felt a little wooden to me compared with EW's -

Still, I'm nitpicking -

No, imo those are fair comments - I was about to post something similar!

Thanks for sharing the episode PC, it was good to have your company. Until next time... Grin

BradPaula
Hi PC and SD. I'm ready for RoS. -Paula
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

purplecleric

purplecleric wrote:

Still, I'm nitpicking -

No, imo those are fair comments - I was about to post something similar!

Thanks for sharing the episode PC, it was good to have your company. Until next time... Grin

A pleasure SD - I'll shall now hand you over to another dark handsome man.....Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
Good evening Paula Grin

BradPaula
I do have a set of 6 Sherlock Holmes episodes with Jeremy Brett, so it's just a matter of time until I join you. -P

purplecleric
BradPaula wrote:

Hi Paula - I have to cede control of the box now to pcminor but enjoy!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
RoS started Grin

BradPaula
purplecleric wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

OK, thanks! -P

BradPaula
Started too. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
purplecleric wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Goodnight PC Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

I do have a set of 6 Sherlock Holmes episodes with Jeremy Brett, so it's just a matter of time until I join you. -P

Oh yes, it would be great to have you too. Sadly, I don't think TT owns SH...

purplecleric
BradPaula wrote:

Let us know which ones - so we can organise it - the TV series isn't in the same order as the originals so continuity isn't an issue...

Spaceship Dispatcher
One of my favourite episodes, mostly because of the guest cast Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.70 seconds
9,101,831 unique visits since 8th January 2014