Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Sherlock Holmes/Robin of Sherwood
Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Sam Neill was superb and Natalie Dormer is also in GoT now. -P

Yes, something else I'm tempted by - but its a long way down the shopping list...
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

Love the AWFUL trumpet playing! Lol GrinGrin

That's for sure. I was thinking the same thing. I could get out Brad's trumpet and do a better job never having played it. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
Talking of different series: I have a set of Taggart too. One ep with TC. Also a pack of Touch of Frost, TC in it too. And A Most Mysterious Murder, too, again with TC in it. -P
Edited by BradPaula on 28 February 2014 20:23:43

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Love the AWFUL trumpet playing! Lol GrinGrin

That's for sure. I was thinking the same thing. I could get out Brad's trumpet and do a better job never having played it. -P

What I love about scenes where an instrument is played badly on tv or stage is that the actor must be talented with it or they would not be asked to play it - and playing badly is harder than playing well for a talented musician!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Talking of different series: I have a set of Taggart too. One ep with TC. Also a pack of Touch of Frost, TC in it too. And A Most Mysterious Murder, too, ess with TC in it. -P

Don't have any of those, although I have enjoyed Frost on tv in the past...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Paula - would you sort out which Midsomer episodes you have some time? Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm sure the guards would do that. Not!!!

BradPaula
Nice hair, John Nettles. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Inspector Japp and Inspector Barnaby! And iirc Phil Davis plays a police inspector in Whitechapel though I have never seen it.

BradPaula

Inspector Japp and Inspector Barnaby! And iirc Phil Davis plays a police inspector in Whitechapel though I have never seen it.

GrinGrin Good thing I watch a lot of PBS British imported series. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Read on the news today that the BBC is going to dramatise to Christie works - And Then There Were None and a Tommy and Tuppence adventure - for next year's Christie anniversary next year. Very exciting, especially after the Great War dramas this year too...

BradPaula
Midsomer Murders, Set Three:
Garden of Death (Tom Chadbon)
Destroying Angel
The Electric Vendetta
Who Killed Cock Robin?
Dark Autumn

-P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

GrinGrin Good thing I watch a lot of PBS British imported series. -P

Lol. It was good that Japp returned to Poirot in the last ever series, for the first time since LWT handed the show over in the 90s.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Midsomer Murders, Set Three:
Garden of Death (Tom Chadbon)
Destroying Angel
The Electric Vendetta
Who Killed Cock Robin?
Dark Autumn

-P

Oh! Some classics there... Grin

BradPaula
And while I'm at it, I have sets of Rumpole of the Bailey, Wire in the Blood and Foyle's War among others. -P

BradPaula
What do the casting agents say to newly hired actors? Don't shave, don't comb your hair and forget about bathing? -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

And while I'm at it, I have sets of Rumpole of the Bailey, Wire in the Blood and Foyle's War among others. -P

Don't have Rumpole or WitB - but I have just bought the complete Foyle's War; I have never seen the show, but am looking forward to it Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

What do the casting agents say to newly hired actors? Don't shave, don't comb your hair and forget about bathing? -P

haha Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Sorry Paula - my Poirot post earlier... LWT was London Weekend Television who originally created the show, but when their franchise was terminated the series was taken up by a private studio.

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Don't have Rumpole or WitB - but I have just bought the complete Foyle's War; I have never seen the show, but am looking forward to it Grin

Knowing your tastes a bit, I'd say you would enjoy Foyle's War. His fellow cop is the actor who plays in some of the B7 Big Finish audios- Anthony Howell is it? And Steven Pacey even guest stars I believe. Even David Tennant if I remember rightly. -P

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.62 seconds
9,841,255 unique visits since 8th January 2014