Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 1,218
· Newest Rebel: Jason

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
21% [38 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
4% [8 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [25 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [13 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
15% [27 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
16% [29 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
4% [8 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [21 Votes]

Other
Other
4% [8 Votes]

Votes: 179
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Privacy Policy+

In line with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that came into effect on 25th May 2018, we have updated our Privacy Policy. Click HERE for details.

View Thread

Print Thread
March 2017 Fanfic Challenge
littlesue
And now, the saga continues...with a piccie by Lurena. Meet Mr Cad and Mr Bury!!!

War of the Roses

“We have to do something,” Tarrant hissed.
“It’s not my fault that Dayna’s suddenly discovered her sweet tooth,” Vila answered, looking at the recipe readout and realising he didn’t have the necessary wherewithal to produce anything.
“Avon’s got those Revels under lock and key,” Tarrant continued…
“And you promised you’d help me get more ingredients,” Vila snapped back.
“You know, if we don’t do something soon, war could break out.”
Vila pursed his lips, “I have an idea…”

Mr Cad and Mr Bury sat in their office.
Both were in despair. The Intergalactic War had played havoc with their business. With only a few ingredients they were at a loss as to what to do.
To make matters worse, their computer records had not only been hacked by some outside, malevolent force but their back up system had failed, but they did have some very ancient recipes on the dusty shelves in their archives.

“We need to make something or the new President will be down on us like a ton of bricks,” moaned Cad.
“We can’t make any Revels. Our whole supply was stolen, remember?”
“I wonder if those swines were working for Mars Inc…after all we nicked the formula from them in the first place!”
“Anyway, this new regime wants some new confectionary to keep the elite on side. There must be something in these old tomes…”
Cad looked up from one of the books, “I think I’ve got it.”

Back in their office, they found three people waiting for them.
“Oh no, not again.”
“Well, it’s like this,” Vila began, “My friend, Dayna, has developed a taste for chocolate…and we told her all about you.”
“We don’t have any,” Cad blurted out.
“What?” Tarrant asked.
“Revels,” Bury replied.
“But I can smell chocolate,” Dayna said.
“Well of course you can. This was going to be our new attraction; Burycad…” Bury started to explain.
“Cadbury World,” Cad corrected, “It sounds better…”
“…anyway, we were going to show everyone how we made our sweets, but then…”
“… The war broke out,” Tarrant concluded.
Both men nodded.
“But you have some ingredients; don’t you?”
“Well yes, and we have just discovered a really old archaic recipe that the new President will love …”
“Really,” Tarrant frowned.
“Look,” Bury smiled, “Why don’t you take the factory tour and see what we’ve come up with?”

It was quite a tour and waiting for the party at the exit were a very pleased Cad and Bury.
“You’ll love these,” they said, handing a blue cardboard box with a floral design on it, to Dayna. She picked out one of the brightly wrapped confections and quickly opened it.
i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp337/smallwondersue/Cad-Bury-Dayna_zpsa603vmdw.jpg

“Delicious”, she declared, “What are they called?”
“After the flower on the box”, Bury explained, “Roses”.
“And I can guarantee that once the new President gets to taste these, those Revels will lose all their value…”
Vila and Tarrant paled as Dayna tucked into the Coffee Escape!

“What?” Avon snarled.
“Those Revels that you have lovingly guarded aren’t worth anything,” Tarrant smiled back, “Roses are the new confection to delight and enthral the Federation elite. Sorry.”
“And you chose to tell me now…after we left that Cadbury World over 2 days ago?!”
“It was Tarrant’s idea,” Vila proffered.
“Really. Turn this ship round, Tarrant. Nobody is going to short change me!” Avon’s clenched fist came down hard on the table, “Damn!”
“Oh dear,” thought Vila, “This means war!”
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

trevor travis
Sue & Lurena, that's brilliant Grin

Will catch up with reading the rest of the stories. In the meantime, I've made small edits to my story, having caught a clip of the way that the lady in questions speaks during my lunch hour Wink

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.19 seconds
27,249,784 unique visits since 8th January 2014