Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 1
The Core

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - New Avengers/Buck Rogers
BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Peter Jeffrey!!!

See him. Count Grendal I believe. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
One thing I do like about the New Avengers is the revampled title music... it's still got a little bit of the original in there.

BradPaula
Like I've said, I won't get in between you two but I did have The Midas Touch cued up and and now I'm watching House of Cards. -P

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Started Grin

John Carson, great actor

SD- TT said we're watching House of Cards so that's what I'm doing -P

So I have only just seen. Bit late in the day to change things. I'll just have to join you for Buck Rogers if you have decided to watch something else.

SD, we've only jjust started. Cool

We were watching episode 2 tonight... anf that's "House Of Cards." I bring it up earlier this evening.

trevor travis
SD, did you want us to puase while you catch up?

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Like I've said, I won't get in between you two but I did have The Midas Touch cued up and and now I'm watching House of Cards. -P

The Midas Touch was tonights rewatch. If you two have decided to watch something else then obviously I'm really upset as I enjoy our rewatches together.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
We can stop and to Midas Touch. I don't care. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Started Grin

John Carson, great actor

SD- TT said we're watching House of Cards so that's what I'm doing -P

So I have only just seen. Bit late in the day to change things. I'll just have to join you for Buck Rogers if you have decided to watch something else.

SD, we've only jjust started. Cool

We were watching episode 2 tonight... anf that's "House Of Cards." I bring it up earlier this evening.

Yes, but I only just got online for 7.15

Can we restart the rewatches at 7.35 and do them together after all? If I'm still invited.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

trevor travis
SD, sorry didn't mean to upset you. I enjoy them as well. Let's start "The House Of Cards" again at 7.30pm. Pfft

BradPaula
Yes, let's do Midas Touch, whether it's #2 or not. That was decided earlier, only fair. I'll start again at 7:35 and I'm sorry for any bad feelings, guys. -P

trevor travis
7.35pm It is. And of course you're invited SD. Sorry, you had to make a choice, and you weren't around.

BradPaula
Decide which episode so I can reset! -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Are we on original production order or not?

162 The Eagle's Nest April 1976
163 The Midas Touch April 1976
164 House of Cards May 1976
165 The Last of the Cybernauts...?? May 1976
166 To Catch a Rat June 1976
167 Cat Amongst the Pigeons June 1976
168 Target! July 1976
169 Faces July 1976
170 The Tale of the Big Why August 1976
171 Three Handed Game August 1976
172 Sleeper September 1976
173 Gnaws October 1976
174 Dirtier by the Dozen October 1976

BradPaula
As I said before, my set says The Midas Touch next. -P

trevor travis
So which episode are we watching? SD, you'd be pick all the episodes from now on, that way we can avoid confusion.
I thought it was turn tonight, and I picked Episode No 2, but if you're going to get upset about it, we'll watch what you want.

BradPaula
I think for the sake of friendship, we do The Midas Touch tonight. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
I'm good for 7.35

Is it okay to stick with TMT as that was the second episode made, as we're doing them in order.

trevor travis
Stuff these rewatches are suppoosed to be fun. i'll do something else tonight. SD, you've spoilt it.

BradPaula

I'm good for 7.35

Is it okay to stick with TMT as that was the second episode made, as we're doing them in order.

Fine- we'll do that one. Here I go. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.51 seconds
9,149,498 unique visits since 8th January 2014