Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - New Avengers/Buck Rogers
Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

btw TT, how's your Dad coping at the moment? So much damp weather and illness about.

He is suffering a bit. Sorry, I flared up earlier, had a bad day at work, followed with a few issues with my dad.

No worries, I guessed you were a bit down but too late - sorry. You know you're amongst friends here.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Wilma is gergeous in this one. The villianess are rather nice too - just imagining Soolin or Jenna in that custome Wink

Spaceship Dispatcher
Love the flight computer! This is one of those episodes I sort of remember from the first time I watched this as a child.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula
The lady in orange- I believe that's Markie Post, who played a lawyer on Night Court, if you've ever seen that. I hardly recognized her. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

Wilma is gergeous in this one. The villianess are rather nice too - just imagining Soolin or Jenna in that custome Wink

Yes, its one of those stories where we're a bit spoilt Grin

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

The new Avon line for women you mean? -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
"Forgive him for not meeting you face to face, but he hasn't got one."

The sort of line actors love to be given! Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

The lady in orange- I believe that's Markie Post, who played a lawyer on Night Court, if you've ever seen that. I hardly recognized her. -P

I haven't, but I checked the cast list and you are correct Grin

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

I haven't, but I checked the cast list and you are correct Grin

Don't sound so surprised! LOL -P

trevor travis
Those guards have stepped right out of "Redemption" Grin

BradPaula
This is off-topic, but I got my Liberator Chronicles volume 7 today. Hooray! Now waiting for the full cast offerings. -P

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Those guards have stepped right out of "Redemption" Grin

That is amazing. You are right! -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Off topic, but I finished the second part of my B7 fanfic this week. The first part centred on Vila, the second part on Tarrant. Unfortunately, as I'm not a Tarrant fan I have found myself writing him as a less pleasant character than Travis so it probably won't go down too with Clare! Will post it online later this week...

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

This is off-topic, but I got my Liberator Chronicles volume 7 today. Hooray! Now waiting for the full cast offerings. -P

Enjoy! Grin

trevor travis
Oh lordy.... Wilma GrinGrin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Wow Wilma. Grin

BradPaula

Off topic, but I finished the second part of my B7 fanfic this week. The first part centred on Vila, the second part on Tarrant. Unfortunately, as I'm not a Tarrant fan I have found myself writing him as a less pleasant character than Travis so it probably won't go down too with Clare! Will post it online later this week...

Quite understandable..... I'll be excited to read it soon. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Bet the cast had fun working out what Wilma whispers...

Spaceship Dispatcher
"Who called this meeting?"

Snap, Crackle and Pop. Obviously! Grin

trevor travis
I want to be kidnapped and hymoptised by Wilma Deering Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.34 seconds
9,100,553 unique visits since 8th January 2014