Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
40th Anniversary Con next summer?
JannaKalderash
I plan to be in London next summer, by hook or by crook, barring any deaths in the family.

Are there any definite plans for a 40th anniversary con next summer? I would like to know so I can make plans accordingly.

Also any good, reasonably priced hotels in the are, what the best museum spots are, budget type restaurants, etc.

trevor travis
JannaKalderash wrote:

I plan to be in London next summer, by hook or by crook, barring any deaths in the family.

Are there any definite plans for a 40th anniversary con next summer? I would like to know so I can make plans accordingly.

Also any good, reasonably priced hotels in the are, what the best museum spots are, budget type restaurants, etc.

There is one - 17th February 2018. Check out the thread for more details:
http://www.blakes...ad_id=2102

BradPaula
Trevor Travis is correct. There is a 40th anniversary convention planned for February 17th next year so please follow TT's link and check out the details. And more details will become knows as we get nearer to the date.

As to hotels, restaurants and sights to see, the internet is a great help in locating these items in your price range. We often will search out a hotel in the vicinity of where we will be and depending on how large the city is there are usually a number of choices in price and amentities. The same goes for restaurants. Once you decide where you want to stay, you can do a search of restaurants in the area. Again, you can go from 5-star to pub to fast food choices. We have also done this often and it pays off as you then know what is available in the city you visit and there won't be any nasty shocks as to price and other options. As to museums, and other sights, well, the same goes. Find your location and go from there. Say you want to visit London and want to stay near Paddington- well, you access hotels near the station and work from there, and the same with restaurants and sights. You can book your hotel, find places to eat and also discover how to travel to and from the museums, etc. After six times over the Pond, we can pretty much make our way anywhere we want- looking for restaurants which will suit us and hotels in our price range. I actually don't know what we'd do without google and other sites! Hope this helps.

Our thread for the 40th anniverdary convention is here: http://www.blakes...ost_104549
Edited by BradPaula on 14 February 2017 13:15:33
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.22 seconds
9,183,575 unique visits since 8th January 2014