Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 1
bob79519

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Remembering Gareth Thomas
Travisina
It's a year today since we lost Gareth Thomas. Tributes sent in to Horizon from his fellow cast members, colleagues, fans and friends were made into a presentation book for his funeral and have now been uploaded to the website here: Tributes.

RIP, Gareth. We miss you.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Rainesz
Travisina wrote:

It's a year today since we lost Gareth Thomas. Tributes sent in to Horizon from his fellow cast members, colleagues, fans and friends were made into a presentation book for his funeral and have now been uploaded to the website here: Tributes.

RIP, Gareth. We miss you.

Thank you for sharing this. What a wonderful man.
I wish I could have met him and you are all so fortunate for having had that honor.

Anniew
Thanks Travisina...a life cut short but what a life! Lovely.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

clanger68
Thinking of Gareth and his family today.

Listened to the BF Counterfeit story yesterday, it was good to hear his voice.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Travisina
clanger68 wrote:

Thinking of Gareth and his family today.

Listened to the BF Counterfeit story yesterday, it was good to hear his voice.

I plan to do a relisten, too. Can't decide whether it should be the superbly dark 'Spoils' or the more lighthearted 'Risk Management'. Maybe both...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

JustBrad
A year ago today we were sitting in Heathrow waiting for our flight home to start boarding after having a wonderful time at CA3.

I logged into Horizon to check the board, and read the sad news.

Can't believe it's been a year.

BradPaula
As Brad said above, we were on the Heathrow Express waiting to travel to the airport at around 7:30 in the morning when we got the news from Travisina. We had had such a joyful trip and then this and a sad and somber flight home. I've been listening to a few of Gareth's Big Finish discs and still can't believe he's gone. He was a talented actor, and more importantly, a good man and so good to his fans.

I am so grateful to Hazel and Gary for volunteering to organize the Blake con in memory of Gareth. Sure it will be bittersweet, but we'll all be together and vow to live forever or die trying! See you all there.Grin
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

sweevo
A year already? Wow.

Ellen York
BradPaula wrote:

As Brad said above, we were on the Heathrow Express waiting to travel to the airport at around 7:30 in the morning when we got the news from Travisina. We had had such a joyful trip and then this and a sad and somber flight home. I've been listening to a few of Gareth's Big Finish discs and still can't believe he's gone. He was a talented actor, and more importantly, a good man and so good to his fans.

I am so grateful to Hazel and Gary for volunteering to organize the Blake con in memory of Gareth. Sure it will be bittersweet, but we'll all be together and vow to live forever or die trying! See you all there.Grin

It says something that we remember where we were when we heard the news. I was still at the hotel finishing packing prior to catching the Heathrow Express. It made for a sad trip home. I do regret that I never got the chance to meet him. Can't wait to see all the gang in June, I'm sure it will be a fitting tribute to Gareth.

Anniew
In a year nothing
And everything changes: your
Absence still rawly felt.

You rest among legends,
Your voice, silenced here,
Swelling the music of the spheres;

What you left more precious
For the loss.

I treasure memories
Of the convention
Where I met you-
My first, yours the umpteenth,
Though no-one would have guessed-
And you staying to reminisce
Long after you should, frail
So frail,
Determined not to disappoint,
Your chuckle
Lighting up the room.

And still I watch Blake's quest:
More apposite in
These troubled times
Than when first viewed.

And there's a
Change:

The hero that I once
Disdained now flies
Those distant stars
Glossed in the halo
Of your warmth.

Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

trevor travis
Still remembering you Gareth, particularly that day at Pyrton Village Hall, the day after RTGP1.

Looking forward to BlakeCon!

clareblues1
Remembering Gareth at the first Return to Gauda Prime convention in Oxford, October 2011... Smile

i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab156/clareblues1/Con4.jpg
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.31 seconds
9,862,570 unique visits since 8th January 2014