Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 3

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Stephen Greif & Fenella Fielding - 28th Feb 2017
Travisina
There's another chance to see Stephen Greif and Fenella Fielding share the stage in Just a little Murder, a vibrant English translation of Greek classics.

For one night only - Tuesday 28th February - at The Crazy Coqs Theatre, Brasserie Zedel, 20 Sherwood St, Soho, London W1F 7ED

Tickets are £20 and can be booked HERE

This is a fantastic opportunity to see Stephen and the legendary Fenella on stage together in this epic journey of seduction and loss, jealousy and cunning, tears, treachery and just a little murder…
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Travisina
So who else is up for this? The Supreme Commander and I are going, and she'll do a block booking if enough people are interested. It's a one-off chance to see Stephen and the legendary Fenella together on stage!

Let me know on this thread or by PM?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clanger68
Unfortunately I can't go to this.

However having recently seen Stephen talk at last weekends 'An afternoon with' I can highly recommend seeing him, most enjoyable and we were enthralled by his tales and stage presence.

I'm sure this joint effort from Stephen and Fenella will be one not to miss.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Spaceresearcher
I'd certainly love to go myself but like clanger68 will be unable to attend. Speaking for myself, this is mainly due to work commitments.

It would be appreciated if fellow fans who attend can share there experience though, never the less.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.27 seconds
9,101,794 unique visits since 8th January 2014