Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Blakes 7 - Modelling
exterminator
Oh, two more kits you will need for the Andromedan scout ship are the old Airfix SR-N1 hovercraft kit, and the Dapol Water Tower kit - item number C005 (originally an Airfix kit, but re-released by Dapol). Phew!!

There's an interesting thread about the Andromedan ship here.
----------------------------------------

"There it is!"
 
Crater236
Spaceresearcher wrote:

Finally a sneak peak at a work in progress. Enjoy

http://s1272.phot...c.jpg.html


Great Scorpio model, Spaceresearcher - any chance of some more photos? Here's mine, built a few years ago

i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn283/dukedexter/IMG_3927.jpg

and another little something that I still haven't finished :-(

i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn283/dukedexter/IMG_3971a.jpg
Edited by Crater236 on 26 April 2014 09:40:03
 
President Solvite
Nice models and photos Smile

Know what you mean though, trying to find time to finish things is a real bind.
 
http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Spaceresearcher
Crater236 wrote:

Spaceresearcher wrote:

Finally a sneak peak at a work in progress. Enjoy

http://s1272.phot...c.jpg.html


Great Scorpio model, Spaceresearcher - any chance of some more photos? Here's mine, built a few years ago

i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn283/dukedexter/IMG_3927.jpg

Thank you Space Rat. They look like some very nice scratch builds there.

I'll be sure to post some more photos of the Scorpio. I'm going to put it into this years model competition here in Brisbane just to make a Blakes 7 presence. I'm also going to give away my doubles of the Big Finish magazine to help promote Big Finish and the Blakes 7 audio range.


and another little something that I still haven't finished :-(

i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn283/dukedexter/IMG_3971a.jpg
 
RB
exterminator wrote:

Oh, two more kits you will need for the Andromedan scout ship are the old Airfix SR-N1 hovercraft kit, and the Dapol Water Tower kit - item number C005 (originally an Airfix kit, but re-released by Dapol). Phew!!

There's an interesting thread about the Andromedan ship here.


And deep pockets...........:/
 
sooper mouse
Oh I was just looking for a Libby model that I could mount on a drone.
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.
 
exterminator
How about a 3D printed Liberator, like this? It would be quite light, and bits would be easily replaceable if things go a bit "Terminal"!!

There's quite a few designs from B7 here too!
----------------------------------------

"There it is!"
 
sooper mouse
exterminator wrote:

How about a 3D printed Liberator, like this? It would be quite light, and bits would be easily replaceable if things go a bit "Terminal"!!

There's quite a few designs from B7 here too!


ooooooooh thank you
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.32 seconds
9,180,554 unique visits since 8th January 2014