Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Big Finish B7 Range on Special Offer This Weekend!
Travisina
Big Finish are offering a special discount on their entire range of B7 audios and books! More details HERE

Using a single discount code "B735OFF" will enable you to get 35% off any of their Blake's 7 CDs, Downloads, books and e-books!
This code must be used to get the discount.

Now is your chance to complete - or to begin - your Big Finish Blakes 7 collection. But hurry - the offer ends at noon on Monday 30th January 2017!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clanger68
Fantastic offer, right across the range too. Smile
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
trevor travis
Talking of Big Finish, does anyone know when their next "Big Finish Day" is? I can't find it on their website.

As for the 35% offer, it's a great offer , shame I've got it already. Grin

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Talking of Big Finish, does anyone know when their next "Big Finish Day" is? I can't find it on their website.

Are they having one this year? I got the impression that last year's BFD8 would be the last for a while.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

dragonq
Just bought Paul D narrating his autobiography; I had the book, so resisted buying it when it came out. Unfortunately I have the other titles; I just wish there was some concrete news about new releases. I assume this offer is building up to an announcement.

trevor travis
Actually realised I don't have quite everything, so just ordered Paul's audiobook and 'Call Me Jacks'.

As well as some Torchwood, because James Goss is the producer of those, and James Goss is fab Wink

Ellen York
I have some Christmas money from Dad; looks like I will be shopping on the BF site this weekend Smile

BradPaula
We have the entire range with the exception of the Darrow audio book. Glad we were able to keep up with them. Whatever you get you cannot go wrong- all the ranges are good but of course I have a particular love of the Blake's 7 range. Hey, buy when they are on sale and save- woo hoo!

Joe Dredd
The one thing missing from my collection was the download-only "Remnants". Gap now filled, super cheaply!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.31 seconds
9,808,712 unique visits since 8th January 2014